Five

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

*I walked down the hall leading to class A-1.*

    I hope there's people already seated in class. I took a deep breath trying to get my emotions in check. I don't even know what the hell that was yesterday... Why?

*ding ding*

I was interrupted by the first bell. I grabbed the handle to the sliding door as I held my breath. I slid it open, praying at least one other person would in the class. I just couldn't be alone with that man again, I just couldn't.

As the door opened I saw some of my classmates talking and sensei was nowhere to be seen, thank god... I closed the door behind me and walked up to Uraraka. She was always so sweet, almost the complete opposite of me.

"what happened to your head [Y/N]"

"oh. uh this?"

I nervously touched the bandage on my head, as I thought of an excuse for the mark that Aizawa had left under it. Of course I couldn't tell her the truth, then things would get to messy.

"I went out to dinner the other night with my parents so, I tried to [S/C] my hair and I accidentally burnt myself hehe."
i giggled and smiled with slight embarrassment.

"awe oh my goodness are you okay.."
Uraraka went on.. We talked until the second bell rang.

once the second bell rang I got seated in my chair and sighed. Being at the top of my class never sucked until this year. I put my head down on the desk, dreading each moment until Aizawa would walk in.

If only I was dumb.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to find out it was Ida.

"hey why are you so down this early in the morning? What ever it is i'm sure it's going to be okay you'll get through it!"

His words were sweet and encouraging...  Awe Ida you're so sweet, only if you had any idea of what my situation was.

I gave Ida a smile of reinsurance, "thank you, I feel better already. You can sit back down now"

He smiled back at me and proceeded to do as I instructed. I turned back around and laid my head back on the desk. Like hell I feel better after that...

Just then the classrooms door slid open. I peaked my eye out from my arms to see Sensei walk in looking as dead as ever. Half of his head burred into his hero costume, unkept hair covering almost the rest of his face, same tight black long sleeve shirt, and his baggy black cargo pants. Yep this is the sight I get to see five times a week for the rest of the year. I sighed even harder than the first time realizing the hell I had put myself in. At least I have the weekends away from him.

"Good morning class, excuse me for being late but..

Aizawa began to speak his voice raspy, flat, and  dead.

I have an urgent announcement. Starting next month you will be living in dorms on this campus."

What the fuck did I just hear? This caught my attention making me sit up fully in my seat. My eyes widened and I felt the blood drain from my face. My expression caught Aizawas eye because, he looked at me from the coroner of his eye and smirked, this fucker.

Aizawa explained to us that the reason he was late was because, of a meeting with the hero's. Apparently the villian luge tried to attack the school yesterday but they had just missed us after training. The only thing is, that I was there after training in the classroom. I didn't see or hear anything.

"I will be meeting with your parents individually to ask their permission to live on campus. However, if they do not accept you will not be allowed to attend U.A. It is to great of a risk to have you attending here if you are not under our constant supervision."

Meeting our parents...

          My mind went into daze~

                                          But... Your the reason I don't have parents anymore.

Aizawa went with the rest of the day as I remained in my thoughts. Mom, Dad.

~School was finally over and, I was finally home. ~

I took off my shoes as I entered my house, still trapped in my thoughts. There's no other choice I have but to keep attending U.A. It's to late to start somewhere else plus, this has been my dream school for my whole life now, mom wanted this for me . . .

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and begun to undress myself. I looked in the mirror, that has yet to fog up. This is the first time i've really looked at myself since I dyed my hair.

I had only a bra on, my breasts almost falling out of the tight fabric. My [H/C] hair covering the bandage on my head. I guess, no one noticed it. I removed the rest of my clothes and took a shower. I wonder who's going to be my 'parents'.