Six

one month later

I turned off the water to the shower, the only thing keeping me company in the steam filled now quiet bathroom.
Drip, I carefully stepped out of the shower making sure not to slip, as I dried myself off, my phone began to ring. It vibrated itself off the counter into the sink. I picked up the the phone, already knowing who it was.

"hello? is this y/n?"

"yes this is her, Wendy what time will you be arriving?"

"i'm leaving right now, 20 minutes just about."

"okay great can't wait."

I hung up the phone and got dressed.

Once I was dressed I walked into my room and finished packing my clothes into my suitcase.

"Well, I guess this is the last time i'll be sleeping here for the year."
I said goodbye to my only comfort space. Pretty soon i'll be in hell for good.

Although. Aizawa wasn't being that bad lately. After he smirked at me that day in class, he never bothered with me from that day on. He avoided speaking to me only when needed it was really nice honestly. It got my mind off things and I got to really experience U.A High school for the first time stress free.

I checked the time on my phone, *6:20pm* where the hell is wendy? She should be here by now! Damnit Aizawa is going to be here in 10 minutes.

*knock knock*

God if you love me, I put my hands tougher. This will be Wendy will be at my door.

I went to open the door trying to figure out what excuse I can make incase God really does hate me.

I opened  the door hoping for the best. A red hair lady was standing there. She looked to be about 5'2, 5'3, the same hight as me. She had her hair in a messy bun, and wore a very annoying spotted dress. Her personality wasn't anywhere close to mine too. She was so bubbly and talkative compared to me... Oh goodness I'm only sociable when needed to be.

"Hi Wendy! Please come inside my teacher should be here any minute."

Wendy walked in as I shut the door behind her. I guess I look more like my 'father' then.  We walked into the kitchen and, seated at the table. She begun to ask me questions.

"So i'm supposed to be your mother right?"

I caught her up on what she was to do. She mostly understood everything but god, for finding her in a library... She sure doesn't grasp onto things quickly... But what could I do now? This is all I have. Woohoo fuck me darling i'm screwed.

*Knock Knock*

I let out a questioning sigh. Oh how did i get myself here. I stood up from my chair and walked to the door. I put on a fake smile and greeted my teacher.

"Good evening Sensei, please come in, right this way. My mother's sitting in the kitchen."

I lead him into the kitchen and we both took a seat. I introduced them to each other and let the conversation take off.

mom: "will she be allowed to come home for holiday?"

Sensei: "Unfortunately not miss [L/N] due to the risk of...."

he went on but, from then on I stopped listening. I put my head down and felt defeated once again. No holiday I have no holiday!? Not even one!?

The meeting went well and everyone left. I cried myself to sleep once Aizawa and Wendy had left. Starting tomorrow I have no time to myself for one whole year.