Four

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

I stumbled my way into mister Aizawa classroom as, the world was spun around.

I was alone with Aizawa...
he walked in behind me to one of his desks' drawer. He opened it and pulled out the first aid kit. He looked up at me with, most of his hair covering his eyes. He made a hand gesture to sit down.

"go ahead and, sit on my desk"

I climbed ontop of the desk making sure not to look at Aizawa.

"here"

Aizawa took the First Aid kit and set it down on the desk. He first, handed me aspirin and, a water from the box.

"thanks..."
I replied , still reluctant to take his help as I swallowed the blue pill.

"did you hit your head hard when you fell? I'm sorry about that [y/n]."

He sounded so compassionate when he said that. It was a side I never saw before. He said that with, his head buried in the first aid kit though... I never really did get to see the expression he'd made. My hands began to clam up, my heart started racing. Why am I getting scared?

"..yeah duh... b-but i'm fine."

I looked down and started playing with my fingers as he came over with bandages and wipes.

"I need you to look up at me [y/n],~

      *i look up at him,*

~we make eye contact~

"can you please put your hair up for me?"

~the second heartbeat of lust begins~

*I do as i'm instructed.*

    "good girl."

Mister Aizawa says without hesitation. He leans in closer, glides the cold, and wet antibiotic pad across the cut in my forehead.

I couldn't help but to innocently stare at him.

"this might leave a scar"
Aizawa says, as he puts a large patch on my cut.

Great now i'm going to be reminded of him all the time.

"Just perfect! I'm done now right? I'm leaving."

     i said in an Irritated and sarcastic tone. I forced my glance at something else and got up.

      why am I even giving this asshole a second thought? Tsk' this is making me mad. He's the reason why my life went to shit back then. He's not compassionate, he's a savage acting on instinct.

I walked out of his classroom and headed home for the day.

That bastard...