Eight

Later that evening ~

Thank god, I plopped myself, down onto the furry area rug, that laid in my room. Finally done, ah that took longer than expected. I checked the time on my phone at 6:30 pm.

Was dinner 6:30 or 7:30? I sat up, putting my phone down to the side of me. Well, I suppose I can go check. I got up and left my room, walking down the hallway of girls dorms.

Who had the dorm room across from me? I think it was Momo, I wonder if she went down for dinner yet. I continued walking as I reached the stairs. I decided not to bother her since I wasn't sure what time dinner was.

I misplaced my foot

I caught myself. Whoops heh, I should be more careful. I continued to walk down the hallway of stairs.

Decorating put me in a really good mood. I think this is this year might be alright.

I stretched out my arms in joy as I let out a little.

"woohoo!"

I felt a sudden hard pressure on my skin, sharp pain digging into my bone. The pain so sharp and sudden, it couldn't stop my heart from jumping out of my chest and making my stomach drop. I snapped my head to the right where my wrist has been restricted.

With my mouth slightly open, lips, cold, and wet, eyes wide with surprise. My eyes suddenly locked onto dead, angry, black eyes. On his cheek was a scar, this was the first time I noticed it. Strands of hair laying loosely next to the scar. The stubble on his cheek so close to his soft, damp lips.

a jawline so sharp I've only seen actors have. His caller's bones were just as deep and defined. Sticking out of a loosely buttoned dress shirt. Even with wearing something so professional, he looked so sexy.

his macules shown through the thin fabric. His sleeves were rolled up halfway down his lower arm, shirt not tucked into his, black skinny jeans. They were held up by a black belt.

I could've just stopped there.

The belt buckle was shiny, underneath it was something else, large. His bulge creating a lump in the center of his pants.

my eyes shot back up, locking onto his again. Without saying a word Aizawa had slammed me into the hallway's wall. He grabbed my other hand, pinning them both above my head.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, the only thing my mind focused on was, the moment. I had lost all my synthesis.

He leaned in some, towering over me, as I kept his eye contact, it forced me to looked up. I felt my emotions fall fate to his and, take over. My eyes filled with lust as my mouth grew wider. He stared back at me his eyes filled with more hunger than I.

"S-sensi"

I asked him in a timid voice, The way I said it was so innocent. It was the first time I let my guard down around him.

He grabbed my wrists even tighter, as he clenched his jaw. He didn't move but, looked at me in anger.

"you could have hit me."

He said very aggressively.

"I should punish you for not paying attention to your soundings? You weren't just now, and you weren't earlier. What makes me think you will in the future?"

"I-I.."

My stomach started to feel hot, the throbbing below getting more intense as he scolds me. My wrists hurt but, the pain felt good.

"I should make you pay attention right now."

He grabs both of my wrists with his left hand., my arms now pinned above my head. He ran his finger down my inner arm and, to the first button of my plaid button-up. He rested his finger and looked down at my Brest's.

"N-no."

I said with fear in my voice. I turned away as my face became flushed. No, I don't want this man to touch me. But I couldn't deny the feeling... the throbbing that hurt so bad. my clit swollen, and sensitive. My lips puffy, hole throbbing, the inside of me so empty but, so tight. My breasts became hot, and sensitive too.

"No huh? Tsk'

Aizawa leaned in by my ear...

"I didn't ask stupid bitch."

I closed my eyes and tried to grip the wall. I didn't want to push away from him... He's so close,

He began to unbutton, the first three buttons. He pulled down my shirt exposing my, breasts bulging out of the tinny back bra. I looked away as I felt a slight breath on my collarbone than a warm soft touch. Aizawa's lips had kissed my collarbone.

His lips left my skin back for a brief second.

I once again felt Aizawa's faint breaths on my skin. I felt a sharp pain in the same spot that man had kissed me. The pain stooped and so did his breath. I felt warm liquid begin to drip down my chest. My head felt dizzy after Aizawa had bit my collarbone.

I finally turned to look at Aizawa, my face still flushed. He toward above me, meeting my gaze when I looked up.

"Fix yourself."

Aizawa demanded me to do so, as he dropped my arms and crossed his. He still kept eye contact with me though. The throbbing in my pants going down, as the throbbing pain in my collarbone takes over.

I didn't know what else to do but to obey his order. I did as told, fixing the buttons on my shirt while he watched. Making me feel like a slut the whole time...

"You covered the first mark I left on you with your hair, I don't want you to cover this one. If you do well, there'd be consequences."

He said, trying not to let his anger show through.

I looked away from him, now coming back to reality anger filled me. I kicked him away from me, he fell backward and down a few steps.

"What the fuck is wrong is you!?!"

I screamed at Aizawa

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"You Assaulted me you pervert I'm your student!!!"

"You kicked me!!!"

"You know what, I'm done with this. I'm calling the police."

I went to grab my phone, only to find it wasn't there. Aizawa stood up and walked towards me. Fuck, my body filled with panic. I had to question my next move.

Did no one hear us yelling? Why isn't anyone coming out to see what the commotion was?

"what's the matter bunny, don't have your phone?"

Aizawa asked with a chuckle...

"You know you're becoming a very fun toy."

I stood there not knowing how to respond. Should I run? What will happen if I stay?

"It's okay [Y/N] you can go now. I've finished doing what I've wanted for the evening. I'll see you at dinner."

He gave me a smug smirk and, walked back down the stairs. What the fuck just happened? I grabbed my collarbone as I look back at what just happened.

Was he coming up to see me just then, or was it a coincidence?