Three

*𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 almost 3 months later*

Once again i had failed at using my quirk. My quirk is a lot like Aizawa but i take the enemies power, leaving them powerless, until I blink.

We ended up all getting a U.A teacher or a Hero to help us and, teach us so we can improve our quirk. Pretty cool huh? Besides the fact I got Aizawa. It was pretty expected but damnit... why this man?

I walked to where they had training set up and begun.
——————-

"can't you do any better than that? Take your time." Aizawa said with an annoyed but honest voice. such a prick, He acts like it's easy for me to keep my eyes open while running. it's the headache that's the worse. It hurts so much. I looked at Aizawa with a quick and cold expression before lashing out at him.

"𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘛𝘙𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛? 𝘐 𝘊𝘈𝘕'𝘛 𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘗𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘔𝘠 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘚"

I screamed at him with a sharp tone in my voice. It even surprised me how mean i said it.

Aizawa sprung out of his sleeping bag and, sat up. He put his knee up and, rested his elbow on it. His head was slightly tilted down and to the side in a dangerously curious manner, with almost a hungry smirk on his face. You can tell he was still ticked off but, it was different. This is the first time i caught his attention like this.

I froze when i saw the intimidating look coming from that man. What in the hell just flew out of my mouth? His cold eyes meet mine. Staring deep into my soul, this man was devouring me with one single look. realization of what I said just hit me. What the hell did I just say? Did I really just lash out at this man like? He's going to-

"Well there's nothing I can do about that at the moment..."

Aizawa began to say in almost a compassionate way. his facial expression still full of hunger and annoyance but, something else lurking deep within.

"...Come to my classroom after training  and i'll see what I can do for you [y/n]"

I looked up at him. Why? I don't want to go to the classroom.

"It's fine I can just go to the nurse, in-fact I think i'll go now."

I began to make my way to the nurse but, when I walked by Aizawa he put his hand on my shoulder
"stop"

I stopped mostly by shock. I didn't expect him to physically stop me. It scared me. Is this how he grabbed my father too? I turned around and pushed his grip off of me.

He grabbed the back back of my head then, we started to fall. I felt a sharp pain worse than before splitting through my head. My face was pinned into the ground. He was behind me, keeping me pinned down with his hands and knees.

In this moment I realized how powerful this man truly is. Right now He can take my life over in an instant, even kill me if he wanted to. My life is in his hands, would he really do it?

Aizawa knelt down by my ear then whispered into it. his deep, scratchy, dominance filled voice so close, to close.

"Now you can't go to the nurse y/n, if they found out I hurt my student i'd be fired. You don't want your dear teacher to be fired do you?"

My head spun around as it struggled to grasp onto, the words this man had told me. Protect you? This selfish- What the hell does he even care so much about? Fucking wierdo probably has a kink for hurting his students. My body tensed up the more I thought about it. I wanted to do something but I couldn't. He was to powerful.

He at last released the grip he had on my head. I turned to glare at him, as a stream of blood trickles down into my eye as, I begin to speak.

"you know i think that'd be great"

I snapped at him hoping someone would hear the commotion that's going on.
Aizawa let out a sigh of frustration. His knee left my thighs and his arm left mine.

"okay, go ahead then"

Aizawa said, getting up from the ground. He let started to fix his hero costume as he awaited for my choice. He gave me a choice? He doesn't care? My face began to feel hot and flushed.  I looked down feeling more angry than frustrated. This man out of his mind.

~ Fine i'll go then...

    ~ but why did I hesitate on going?

"Your not leaving? That means you're going to stay with me does it not?"

Aizawa asked in such a calm manner. I quickly looked up at him in confusion but, just as fast I looked away. Why'd he have to word it like that?

     I clenched my fist as, I reluctantly gave Mister Aizawa my response.

"F-fine...
              i'll stay."