why didn't you tell me -Marcus-

TW this will include self harm so if this bothers you please stop reading also my inbox is always open if you need to talk to anyone.

About: after finally being clean for two months your backstabbing friends had threw you over the edge plus stuff going on at home. As you were SH the famous Marcus walks in what will happen next....

I was currently sitting in my bed listening to music.

I haven't had the best day. My mother has been yelling at me a lot about my grades. She acts like I'm not trying. And on top of that My dad randomly vanished along with all of his stuff without an explanation or a goodbye.

My so called "friends" had just been using me to hang out with one of my best friends Marcus. Which I'm not fazed by at this point.

My now ex friends had known everything about me. They knew about my past trauma, they knew that I was still a virgin, they knew that I have never kissed a guy, they know how I have never had a boyfriend before. So basically anything embarrassing about up.

but Then there is the worst possible thing that they could have known about me.... Was the fact that I have had a crush on Marcus since I have moved here when I was Five freaking years old. Yeah I know FIVE you would think you would get over the silly little kid crush but no. I've time it just got more strong I guess you could say.

Now what did they do with this information you may ask? I had told them that I didn't want to hangout with them and Marcus and wanted to hangout with just them alone. They didn't like that too much. So They had made an Instagram post about all of my secrets and the worst thing that they had put was the fact that i have had a crush on the Marcus Baker, my best friend for the past 11 years. They had even put his @ on the post. As soon as I saw it my heart immediately dropped.

It had been a day since that post was made and it was currently  3 in the morning I couldn't stop thinking about how my bestfriend that I would tell everything too when I was struggling now knew that I had a crush on him. I feel like I can't even look him in the eye if I ever see him again. But even worse now I cant even talk to him about what's going on cause OBVIOUSLY it's about him.

Marcus never knew about me self harming nor would I ever tell him. Today at school he tried to talk to me until I just ignored him and walked off, too embarrassed to look at his face. Everyone at school was staring at me, pointing fingers and laughing, whispering. I couldn't take it anymore.

Now as it is 3 in the morning I had been crying since I got home from school. I hadn't eaten anything in Five days that was when my dad left. I know everyone probably thinks I'm just being dramatic about the whole thing but the only two people who cared about me are now gone. My dad was my whole world. And so was Marcus. Now I have neither of them.

I am now to the point where I am shaking really bad and I can't stop crying.

I stand up and go to my closet i lift a board up and then got my zippo lighter. I pulled my pants down and sat against my dresser I then started to put the lighter against my thighs like I had done before. I counted to ten. I proceeded to do it a couple more times till I heard a voice. His voice. saying "Holy shit.."

I look over to my window to see my crush aka Marcus freaking baker standing there with tears in the brim of his eyes. "Why in the hell are you doing this?" he asks disbelief on his face and in his voice.

"What are you doing here" I say frantically as I pulled up my pants and threw the lighter aside.

"I wanted to come and talk to you. you haven't talked to me, and at school you looked, sick like you haven't been eating and you had bags under your eyes and looked like you were gonna pass out every five fucking minutes so I wanted to check on you." He said now choking up.

I just stood there not wanting to say anything.

"why" he asked me in disbelief.

"you know damn why Marcus." I say raising my voice.

"No Y/N I actually don't" he said also raising his voice but obviously sad.

"BECAUSE MARCUS!?" you started saying before sobbing again. "My friends revealed everything about my life INCLUDING my crush on my bestfriend of 11 years can you believe it? Getting made fun of. THEN on top of ALL OF THAT my mom has been on me about my god damn grades and my dad vanished and I haven't been eating and I haven't been able to talk to you so I just I."

I was then cut off by him hugging me. I then started clutching onto his shirt on his back while crying to his chest. He hates hearing me cry and I know that so he is also crying while holding my head while stroking my hair.

after a couple minutes he lifts my head off his chest "I have always loved you Y/N, okay." he says with a faint smile after.

"really?" I ask the boy standing in front of me

"yup now bed time short ass." he says while smiling.

"Hey now stfu!" I say while crossing my arms over my chest and turning my head with a mad look. We both had stopped crying at that point finally in the comfort of each others presence

"yes you are short now come on." he says while grabbing my hand and bringing me to my bed.

"Fine whatever you asshole. Let me change first." I say while taking his Wednesday shirt out of my drawer while smirking knowing that he has been looking for that shirt everywhere and wouldn't stop complaining about him losing it.

"HEYYY that's where my shirt went." He says while lifting himself with his elbows from his back.

"are you mad?" I ask him, knowing that he wouldn't be.

"nope." he says popping the P to make it extra.

I then start to take off my jeans. "hey a little privacy do you mind?" I tell Marcus while rolling my eyes at him.

"hmmmmm." He says while stroking his chin as if he was thinking about it. "nah I like the view." he says.

I roll my eyes and laugh. I then take off my shirt revealing my laced bra and underwear from Victoria's Secret. I then hear Marcus whistle while he throws his head back. I roll my eyes. then see him taking his shirt, pants, and shoes off. it wasn't weird to you since he just sleeps in boxers.

I then slip on his Wednesday shirt, and we both climb under the covers. I turn on my right side looking towards the window. I then feel his hand reach over my waist and pull me into him. I smile in content.  I turn my head so I'm looking at him. I run my fingers over his face admiring him then putting my fingers through his hair as he closes his eyes and sighs in content and smiles.

Then getting a random boost in confidence i kiss him and he kisses back. it wasn't long but that was expected as it was my first kiss and he knew that.

"well that was unexpected for someone who hasn't kissed anyone or told their eleven year long crush that they liked him." he says in a playful tone while smirking.

"oh shut up baker boy." I say making fun of his name but not in an offensive way.

he then kisses me again. "goodnight Y/L/N." he says before putting his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around me. I run my fingers through his hair. "goodnight baker." I say then hearing him laugh before we both fall asleep.

I thought he was asleep so i turn off my lamp until i feel his cold fingers rubbing on my scars that are on my thighs. he then kisses them then puts his head back on my chest and falls asleep. I sit there playing with his hair while blushing and drifting off into a sleep.