jealousy -Marcus-

Today I was hanging out with Max and we were just in her room studying when Marcus who was my other bestfriend barges in.

"I need to steal your study partner for a minute." He said to max looking really annoyed.

Max laughed. "Oh I know what this is about and good luck y/n/n." She says.

"You shut your mouth and lets go y/n." He says grabbing my wrist.

Okay so this is different. Thoughts start to swarm my head wondering what he's on about and why he looks so annoyed.

While still having a light grip on my wrist He drags me to the bedroom and shuts the door.

"Do you like him?" He asked me with a hurt but also mad face.

"Do I Like who?" I asked. I was honestly confused. And wondering what the hell he was on about or why he cared who I liked.

"Gabe, I saw the way you too were flirting at the cafe." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the entire world. It then hits me. Is the Marcus Baker jealous?

"Okay first of all we were just talking. and second why in the HELL do you care. Its never like you cared in the first place especially when you were making out with all those girls RIGHT in front of me, did you not think that it didnt hurt me. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU SPECIALLY MARCUS! and you're just too caught up with all your hoes to even acknowledge me at all." I say back. I think back to the times where me, max, and Marcus would be hanging out in their living room and Marcus would bring some random girl over and start to makeout with them in front of me. Which was obviously annoying.

"Are you done." He asks.

"Yes now im gonna g-" i say but i get cut off then i realize. HES FREAKING KISSING ME. i immediately drop my bag and i start to kiss him back. His hands make their way to my waist. I slide my hands in his hair just messing with it.

Until i hear a cough from Marcus' door. "So can I have my study partner back just for maybe 15 minutes then you can go back to kissing her and fucking her with your eyes." Max says rolling her eyes.

"Sure, buttt." He says looking at me.

He then lowers down to my ear. "Maybe we can make the last part real and I can actually fuck you." He says in a raspy voice.

"Ah shit" i said. I know im in deep now.

"Come on." Max says grabbing my arm.

"What the hell is up with everyone dragging me everywhere. Like I'm not two I can walk by myself." I say in a sarcastic tone.

Once we were in the hallway she snorts.

"Oh shut up." I say blushing hardcore.