Bestfriend mid day nap -Marcus-

I walked into the baker house. Which is one thing that's normal for me. I was Marcus best friend. It doesn't really help that I have feelings for him. We have been friends for years and I didn't realize I had feelings for him till about a year and a half ago.

I've seen him go through multiple girls and it isn't a new thing. Now he is with his new flavor of the month. Padma. Oh boy do I hate her. I hate her beautiful looks and how she makes anything look good.

As I walk into the house I smell cookies. So either Max is stress baking again or mrs baker made some desert. I start to head to the kitchen to see who made the cookies that smelled so good.

I walk into the kitchen and behold it's max.

"Hey max. Why are you cooking babe? You stressed?" I asked my other bestfriend. It isn't weird for us to call eachother names like that it's a normal thing. 

"Yes I am very. I just I don't know the play is really stressing me out you know. UGHH" she says with a pouty face.

"Girl trust me you will do awesome and I will be there in the front row cheering you on." I push her shoulder a little while smiling at her.

She finally smiles. "Yeah and then maybe you can sit with Marcus." She teases me while raising her eyebrows up and down. I told her that I liked Marcus when I first figured out that I liked him because I was freaking out.

Next thing I know I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Yeah as if he would ever sit with me he will probably be making out with padma the whole time in the bathroom or something." I say as my mood starts to sadden a bit.

"Nah I'm pretty sure that he dumped her not to long ago, he said he had feelings for someone else." She said with a bored look on her face. Then her face lights up "WAIT WHAT IF YOUR THE ONE HE LIKES" she says while shaking my shoulder.

"The one who, who likes?" Marcus said as he got to the bottom of the stair case.

"Oh nothing." Max says while smirking at me, I punch her shoulder and she puts her hands up in defense. 

"Anyways." I say to change the subject. "I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout Marcus. I was pretty bored so I just came over here." I said.

Sure just go up in my room I'll be there in a minute." He tells me.

"Okay." I respond.

I start to walk up the stairs when the thought of my home clouded my thoughts. I didn't really wanna think of my home. Well house, not much of a home to me at least. The baker house was more of a home to me then my house ever will be. My parents are always arguing when I'm there and my dad drinks when things get out of hand and when my dad drinks he's agressive so my mom just leaves for weeks while my dad just stays home and drinks and takes his anger out on me.

I don't like to think about it much so I just continued walking up the stairs with a smile on my face. Thinking about hanging out with Marcus in his room made me happy. Marcus knew about what was happening and why I showed up in the first place. I texted him before I came over.

I jumped back and layed down on his bed and sighed. I was kinda tired because I haven't slept in a couple nights. I get underneath Marcus's covers because I was kinda cold. I layed on my side and started to doze off. The smell of Marcus surrounding me from his blanket.

I sighed in content and felt myself start to fall asleep. I heard the door close softly as to I had left it open when I walked in. I was too tired to look up and see who walked in I had kind of expected that it was Marcus. The sun from the blinds was still poking through. It was summer and it was around six so the sun started to go down just a little bit. I heard the blinds closed and I was still too lazy to open my eyes.

I then felt someone move hair from my face to behind my ear, Then covered my shoulders with the blanket because I didn't cover up fully. I felt the bed shift as Marcus layed down next to me he just layed there under the covers while reading a book. I would feel him move my hair every once in awhile. I wasent completely asleep because my heart was racing thinking about Marcus.

I then turn on my other side towards Marcus. I feel him lightly stroke my cheek. I lean into his touch but he pulls away I then just decide to go for it because I craved his touch. I slowly lay my head on his chest and adjust myself to where our legs are tangled and my arm is resting on his chest along with my head I start to fall asleep even more due to the comfort of the beating of his heart. He puts his arm around me then kisses me head.

(Y'all did what they did at 2:17)

I slowly drift to sleep when I hear the door swing open and max yelling "guess what"

I then hear Marcus shush her and tell her that I'm asleep before I could hear her walk out I had already fallen asleep.

Part one. Might make a part two. Should I?