Motorcycle accident -Marcus-

(This is the night that Marcus gets into an accident but for the sake my mine and your sanity we're going to pretend it wasent because of Ginny and just his mental health)

*Also would you guys like some more smut??*

Today has been a slow, and boring day. I haven't heard much from Marcus in the past couple days which is a little concerning. Me and him talk almost everyday and we have both been there for eachother through everything. We have helped eachother with our mental health and trying to understand it more.

I sigh as my mind wonders to thoughts about the reckless teenage boy. I'm just laying in bed and it's a little after 11 pm. I've texted Marcus throughout the past couple days, but each time I'm met with the same frustrating response. Nothing.

I know his mental health probably hasent been that great but I want him to reach out. He only ghosts me when things get really bad until he feels guilty and comes over apologizing. Which I tell him everytime he has nothing to apologize for, other than the fact that he kept me worried for days or even weeks on end.

I then get pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I sit up wondering who could be calling me this late. "What the hell." I say in confusion.

It's Mrs. Baker.

That's probably not good. I answer the phone, I already have a pit in my stomach.

"Y/N." Mrs baker says with a Shakey breath.

"Yes Mrs. Baker. Is everything okay?" I respond to her.

"Um. I don't know how to say this but Marcus got into a motorcycle accident." She says to me. My heart immediately drops. I hang up the phone. Put a hoodie on and some crocs and run over to the Bakers house.

In the driveway I can see the motorcycle. It looks in pretty bad shape. And if the motorcycle is in that bad of shape.. how is Marcus gonna look.

I rush inside the house and into the kitchen where I see Mrs. Baker standing.

"Is he here?" I ask her.

"Yes, he's upstairs we just got back from the hospital. He kept saying your name and apologizing over and over," she says to me in a quiet voice.

"May I go see him?" I asked her.

"Yes dear, go ahead up and can you bring this water, and medication up with you? He should probably take some." She says to me.

"Of course I can." I smile to her. I take the stuff and I start walking up the steps. Once I get to Marcus' room I hesitate. Im scared to see what shape he is in. I think it's not too bad given the fact that he's home from the hospital and not staying there overnight.

"Marcus?" I say in a quiet voice while pushing the door open.

"Y/n/n?" He says in a raspy voice. He then sits up. When he does I notice that he only have a few cuts and bruises on him. I know that he already has a concussion. As im examining him I notice that he doesn't have a shirt on.

He was literally perfect.

Not the time y/n. Not the time.

I release a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I shut the door and set the water and medication on his side table and sit down on his bed.

We just sit there in silence for a couple minutes. "I'm sorry." He says to me.

I just look at him. I'm glad he's okay but I'm also hurt at the fact that he almost just took his own life. He then lifts his blanket up and slides over, making room for me.

I slide into his bed as I then get surrounded by his scent. The scent that I know so well. As he lays on his back I curl up to him, we entangle our legs. My head lays on his chest listening to his heart and his breathing. My hand is now laying on his collarbone.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid like that again." I say. I just close my eyes. The thought of loosing him was too much. I don't know how I would even live or breathe without him by my side.

"I won't, I'm sorry. I got really fucked up in the head earlier and I wasent thinking properly. But I promise." He says as he starts stroking my hair.

We weren't dating but we were also definitely not just friends.

"I love you." I whisper to him. I figured since I had almost just lost him, to just suck it up and tell him how I feel.

"I love you too gorgeous." He reply's back. I was kind of shocked but I also expected it at the same time.

I lift my head up off his chest to look at him. We both just look at eachother for a good ten seconds before we both start leaning in. Looking at his soft lips, then his eyes. I close my eyes as our lips finally touch. It was slow at first. We start to move our lips in sync. While doing so I bring my hand up to the side of his face being careful not to touch any of his cuts or bruises.

His hands snake around my waist as I feel his young grace my lips. Instinctively I allow it. We start to kiss more passionately as he pulls me closer to him. I give a quiet moan in response. I then feel him smile into the kiss.

"Let's wait till I'm healed now love, don't get too ahead of yourself." He says while smirking a bit.

"Okay, okay." I reply back. I replace my head on his chest as he reaches over to turn his bedside lamp off.

He's hands still wrapped around my waist and my hand still on his face. I lift my head again to give him one last kiss before we both end up falling asleep to music in the background.