Nonbinary -Marcus-

Okay sooooo this lovely person requested and you shall receive i am still working on other requests so if you are waiting for yours I'm sorry<3
mrsteddyduchamp i hope you like it. Its not too good if you want me to re do it or if want anything changed i totally can. <3

I wake up to Marcus kissing my face over and over

I wake up to Marcus kissing my face over and over. "Goodmorning love." He said. I smile. I love all the nicknames he calls me but i like that one the most.

Now you might be thinking why is that my favorite. Well. Because it basically has no gender to it. Not for a girl. Not for a boy. But both. And why do i care you might ask. Well.... I'm Non binary.

I haven't told anyone yet besides my mom Georgia and she said she will love me no matter. Ginny has this deep hatred for her and I get they have her fights but at the end of the day she would do anything for me her or Austin. but its the people at school who i care about. Like Marcus, ginny, my friends all of that. I'm just scared.

"Hey are you okay." Marcus says propping himself up on his elbow. "Yeah just, thinking." I said with a frown. I'm really scared to tell him. I mean I think he'll be supportive but there's always that thought in the back of my head that tells me he won't. He would always tell me how nothing could change the way he felt about me.

"Hey, are you okay you seem like you're about to have a panic attack or something." He says looking at me sympathetically. Once i calm down he asks me. "What was that about are you okay? What's wrong??" He asks.

"Well I've been wanting to tell you something but I'm afraid your gonna break up with me for it." I said now starting to feel more nervous then ever.

"Why? What happened. Oh god. Did you cheat on me?" He said. People think he is really strong and doesn't need anyone to care for him. But actually he has been through a lot and is a real softy. And since he has opened up to me awhile ago I'm okay with the fact that he depends on me.

"No no no. Nothing like that." I say. I then sigh starting to get even more nervous. "Its something about me." I look at him and he just looks at me as a sign to continue. "Im Non binary."

"Okay. Is that it?" He asks cupping the side of my face.

"Yeah. Your not like freaked out about it?" I asked taking pauses.

"No, god no. I love you for you. You have been there for me through my ups and downs and i could always trust you. Now its time you trust me." He said kissing me. This kiss was a lot diffrent. It was passionate.

The fact that he cares. It makes me feel a lot better about myself.

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I say.

"OHHHH I JUST REALIZED THERE IS NOT A BUNCH OF NAMES I COULD CALL YOU AND NOT ANYTHING TO GIRLY." he said acting like a kid and stood up on the bed.

I giggled. "Yup." I say. "But still call me love. That ones my favorite."

I then look at Marcus's door and it is cracked open i look closer than Max barges in. She hugs me. "I'm so proud of you." She said. She then grabbed my face and started kissing my face. We both laughed then hugged again. Now my mom isn't the first person i told. Max was the ultimate first cause i knew i could trust her.

That night i went to sleep without one doubt in my mind that anyone loved me differently.