roadtrip -Marcus-

About: Marcus, Max, and their mom are going on a roadtrip to their beach house that they rented and Marcus has invited you to come alone.

Yesterday morning Marcus had invited me to go to this beach house with him with Max, and his Mom cause their dad didn't want to go because he said it was too hot out for him.

I am honestly really excited. Marcus is my  bestfriend but ive always seen him more than that. Obviously cause who hasn't.

Marcus and I are in my room while i finish up packing some clothes. We have to leave in a few minutes so im trying to rush a little bit, so Marcus started helping me which is normal it isn't weird, luckily.

"Hey, is this my hoodie." He says while laughing holding it up.

"Um. its. no-" he then cuts me off.

"Put it on it would look better on you anyway, and you get cold easily even tho its like 100 degrees out. " he says laughing again then throwing it to me.

Im literally standing there is shock I thought i put it back. I Guess that I didn't.  Which is kind of embarrassing. The reason why i had it in the first place is because  i went over to see Max and like always I had gotten cold. So, she took me in his room cause he wasn't there and gave me his hoodie because she didn't have any extra.

She knows that I like him so I'm guessing that she took a hint having something Marcus' would make me feel better.

"Hello earth y/n/n." He says waving his hands in my face. I then realize all my bags are in the car and i was standing there with the hoodie still in my hand. I space out a lot or get lost in thought so this isn't really in irregular thing.

"Oh sorry." I said finally snapping out of it.

"Now come on we gotta goooo." He said pulling my arm.

As we were walking out Ginny had stopped us. I already knew this wasn't gonna end good. She genuinely makes me feel insecure like who wouldn't wanna look like her I just think she has an ugly personality but oh well.

I then just put Marcus' hoodie on waiting for her to say something.

"Hey Marcus where are you guys going?" She asks looking up at him in a seductive way.

Marcus who is getting impatient and just wants to leave already starts to speak. "Yeah um, Max, Y/N/N, my mom, and I are going to a beach house for two weeks." He said seeming like he was already fed up with her shit.

"Oh can I come?" She asks putting her hands on Marcus's chest tilting her head while sticking her bottom lip out. This just feels wrong to watch. It makes me wanna throw up. She always throws herself at him hoping to get a chance. (Wrong)

"Yeah alright I'm going in the car this is just.. weird." I say making a disgusted face making Max laugh.

"No there actually isn't enough room because y/n/n is taking my dads spot sorry not sorry." He says removing her hands from his chest.

"Marcus I dont have to go Ginny could go." I say to him with a sad smile. Ginny got all excited. Her face lit up. Because honestly I just wanted Marcus and max to enjoy their summer and I felt like max was closer with Ginny anyways.

"Oh hell no I invited you so we are going." He said pulling my arm so that we are both sitting in the back seat with Max and their mom in the front (their mom is driving and Max in in the passenger seat. Marcus is sitting behind his mom and you are sitting beside him in the middle cause there were snacks and blankets next to me in the floor.

"Sorry not sorry Ginny." I say repeating what Marcus had said moments earlier.

"Hey don't you ever feel insecure about her I mean if she is so 'pretty' and thinks she could get any guy why is she with a man with a whole ballerina bun on his head?" He said grabbing my hands and we both laugh.

"Sorry I just couldn't help it." You say smiling.

"Wait do you like me?" Marcus says wiggiling his eyebrows up and down.

I honestly say fuck it. "Yeah actually i do and i dont care if you dont then that your loss but i-" he then cuts me off by kissing me i kiss back but its not for long since there are other people in the car.

An hour later after talking and laughing and doing random stuff in the car I started to get tired. Because the drive was nearly 9 hours long.

"Okay now im tired so lay down." I said pushing his chest down. He looks confused. I then lay ontop of him and pull a blanket on us. He then starts playing with my hair.

We then fell asleep but not before we heard max take a picture of us

We then fell asleep but not before we heard max take a picture of us. Hours later when we arrive I look at Max's Instagram story to see the picture there.