Hot summer days (tsitp)

A/n this is a cross over with the summer I turned pretty. It's going to be based on the Fourth of July episode but let's pretend belly is still single in this episode.

It's the Fourth of July and me and Marcus are staying with belly at their family friends summer house. We're getting ready for the cookout. Me and belly are upstairs in her room blasting music while finishing our makeup and hair.

"Girl you look absolutely beautiful" I said to belly.

"Not as gorgeous as you are" she says to me.

We both laugh and I finish curling my hair. We're currently listening to cruel summer by the famous Taylor swift.

Marcus is downstairs with Conrad, Jeremiah, and Steven. I honestly have no idea what they are doing right now but I'm glad that Marcus is getting along with them. Belly is like a sister to me and her mom is like a mom I've never had. My mom hasent really been in the picture for awhile and everytime we try to makeup something always happens.

So benign here with belly and everyone else for the summer is the best thing that's happened in while. I've been coming here with belly for the past couple years. But this summer they said I could bring someone. So I brought Marcus. Other then belly he's been one of the only people that had been there for me.

"So how's you and Conrad" I say turning to look at belly.

"What do you mean" she says as if she had no idea what I'm talking about.

"Girl it's obvious, you have the biggest crush on him and have for years. He's single and I say you should finally do something about it." I say to her

"Yeah and how about you say something to Marcus about you liking him." She says with a smirk on her face.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say looking down but blushing a little.

"Okay let's make a deal. Let's get a little tipsy and finally man up and tell both of them how we feel today. Might as well I mean the summer is almost over." Belly says now fully turned looking at me.

"Okay okay fine. I mean hey if it works out then we have the rest of the summer with them" I say to her getting kind of excited.

"So, deal?" Belly asks me.

"Deal." I say shaking her hand. Little did we know the boys were listening to us this whole time.

*time skip*

We are now all on the beach playing drinking games, blasting music and dancing around in our bathing suits.

Me and belly are scream singing 'enchanted' by Taylor swift. I mean hey you can never go wrong with a Taylor swift song.

I start to feel the alcohol a little bit more so I decide to sit down and so does belly. I go over and sit right next to Marcus on the sand.

"You look like you're having fun." Marcus says with a slight smirk.

"Hell yeah, this feels like the best day of my life. I wanna lay down for a minute though." I say laughing

Marcus is sitting with his legs lying outwards. He then gestures for me to lay my head on his lap. Which I rellunctantly agree too.

As soon as I do so I hear whistling coming from belly and Conrad. "Oh shut up love birds" I say to the both of them. Conrad had beat belly to telling her how he felt about her before she could tell him first so they have been all lovey Dovey for the past couple hours.

As I'm laying on Marcus' lap I just look up adrmiring him.

He had a joint in his hand and offered it to me. I took it and took a couple hits of it.

I then catch myself looking at him deep in thought. Alcohol makes me feel more confident then I do when I'm sober. I get lost in thought thinking about everything that Marcus had done for me.

"Y/n/n" Marcus says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I say smiling looking up at him.

"You're staringgg." He says to me with his signature smirk on his face.

"Am not." I say grabbing the joint out of his hands and taking another hit.

"Oh well I thought it was cute." He says

"Did you now." I say to him.

"Yup." I say back, finally sitting up. Then I had an idea.

"Hey guys." I say. They all look at me.

"Let's go swimming I mean its hot asf out."

Everyone agrees and we all run to the house and into the pool. When I stand up I look for Marcus, but I can't find him. I then feel someone's hands around my waist next thing you know I'm under water. I Knew it was marcus. I open my eyes. We're both under water.

He then reaches his hands out and put them around my waist as we finally swim up to the surface to get air.

Next thing I know I'm reaching out to kiss him. I thought he was going to pull away but he kisses me back. We didn't kiss for long because there were people around. But for the rest of the evening it was filled with Marcus hugging me from behind. Or kissing me.

*time skip*

It is now later after everyone had gone home and I'm laying down in the guest room just on my phone. I had just gotten out of the shower 5 minutes prior. I then hear a knock on my door.

I sit up wondering who it could be.

"Come in" I say.

Marcus then walks into my room.

"I can't sleep so I was wondering if I could lay in here with you for a bit" he says to me.

"Of course you can" I say. I lay down on the queen size bed and he follows. I turn to my side where we are now both facing eachother.

"I had fun today" he says to me.

"Me too." I reply, he then pulls me into him where my head is on his chest and he's hugging me. I sigh contently. Never in my life did I think I would be wrapped in the famous Marcus Bakers arms.

I start to feel my eyelids get heavier as I feel Marcus playing with my hair. I'm pretty sure he starts to notice this as he then kisses my forehead and whispers goodnight and next thing I know I'm asleep.

And guess what. The very next morning Marcus had asked me to be his girlfriend.