Upset -Marcus-

I walk into the bakers house not really knowing what i am doing. I live on the same street as them so when i used to get bored I would always come here, I mean there is always something interesting happening here. I havent been to their house in a quite a bit ever since that Ginny girl moved in across the street.

You see when i was on my way to go to the house i saw ginny riding his motorcycle and i was confused by time i made it there I saw them kissing. I tried to not act all jealous cause we have been bestfriends but I just yelled Marcus's name and they pulled apart then I threw his hoodie at him and walked away.

He then texted me asking what was wrong later that night, and i had just told him that I came over to return his hoodie he let me borrow and I was sick so i didn't want to just watch them makeout and wait to give him his hoodie.

Back to present time as i walked into the house i ran to Mrs. Baker and hugged her and started to cry. The reason why i started to cry is because, today makes one year that my baby brother died. He had gotten into a car accident with my step father but my little brother didnt make it. He was 13z

She hugged me back already expecting it was me even though i startled her a bit. She didn't ask any questions because she knew what today was.

I stayed like that for a few minutes she kept telling me that she was so sorry and I said that it was fine because it wasn't her fault.

I then heard someone walking down the stairs i let go of Mrs. Baker and look who it is, and behold its Marcus. I just slowly walked to him.

"Hey" i mumbled groggily.

He just pulled me into his chest.

I started crying even worse cause even though I was hurt from him I didn't focus on that. I was just focused on the hurt about my brother and how much I miss him. I miss being able to laugh with my brother.

Marcus just hugged me tighter. He then led me up to his room. I just sat there and hugged him crying into his chest.

"Hey I know that you were upset when you saw me with Ginny, I just wanted to tell you that it wasn't like that, she came onto me and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be rude, but then you saw us. Right after you left I made her leave." He said sounding kinda guilty.

"It's okay don't worry about it." I said. And for once I actually believed him. Shocking right. I know

"Hey do you wanna go to the grave yard and pay a visit to your brother?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said with a weak smile looking into his eyes.

Later

We got back from the grave yard and let's just say I cried a lot. I really miss him.

Me and Marcus got back to the house, his family was gone. They went somewhere. I had just gotten out of the shower and he gave me some of his sweats and a hoodie. I was laying in his bed waiting for him to get out of the shower.

"When will you realize I'm in love with you." I mumbled under my breath feeling a tear go down my cheek. It hurts when your in love with your best friend and you know that you can't be with them. It hurts a lot.

"Oh trust me I know love, and something that may be a surprise to you, is that I'm in love with you too. Your brother always told me to 'grow some balls and tell her' as he said" I heard Marcus say.

My eyes widened and I threw the pillow off my face and sat up quickly. Which I probably shouldn't have done because I then got light headed for a second.

"Okay, ha, ha, very funny. Now which one of your, or my friends paid you to say that?" I said quickly and nervously.

"None, because I'm being honest I am actually in love with you y/n. And I might have waited till today in honor of your brother wanting me to tell you."
He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah very funny baker." I said and threw the pillow at him while my legs were crossed. He was slowly walking to the other side of the bed and sat next to me.

"What would make you believe me?" He said as he put his finger under my chin and pulling my face closer to him.

"Um." Was all that would come out of my mouth.

Next thing I know is that IM KISSING FREAKING MARCUS BAKER.

He then pulls away because he knows how I've never been really in an intimate relationship before. The farther I've ever done with someone is slightly kiss them. Not even a make out sesh. NOT EVEN TOUNGUE.

I then just hug Marcus. "I love you." I said as I cuddled into him.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed my forehead. I fell asleep minutes later from crying so much. And when I woke up all I saw was max taking a bunch of picturs, she's probably gonna post them on her Instagram.

"Max get out she's asleep." Marcus whisper yelled.

"Okay, okay" she said with her hands up.

My head was still on Marcus's chest. I fell right back to sleep till i heard mine and Marcus phones go off. I check it and all I see is..

*maxine @'d you and marcus_baker59 in a post*