1

*Namjoon's POV*

I hate this idea. Why? I mean.. I'm sure it will be fun, and it will be awesome to meet and hang out with all the other groups. I'm definitely excited to meet BigBang. The problem is, I know my group. I've seen a few videos of the other groups. This is a terrible idea. Well hopefully they told the leaders of the other groups.

_____

Namjoon added GDragon, Suho, and Bang Chan to the chat.

Namjoon: did they tell you?

Bang Chan: ominous way to start a group chat

Suho: yes I was told

Bang Chan: yeah, I'm not gonna tell the others all the details. Specifically who's going

GDragon: I'm not sure why we're going but yes I'm aware.

Namjoon: I'm not sure why any of us are

Suho: BigBang, Bts, Exo, and Stray Kids.. seems like an...interesting mix

Namjoon: yeah..this isn't gonna end well for us

Bang Chan: it'll be fun tho! I know Stray Kids will love it!

Namjoon: I mean, yeah meeting and hang out with you guys will be awesome. I'm worried more about once everyone gets to know each other

Suho: specifically the youngest?

Bang Chan: as long as they don't corrupt our Innie

GDragon: ....our youngest is older than all of you :/

Namjoon: ...

Bang Chan: ..isn't he the same age as the Xiumin

Namjoon: Chan's the oldest in Stray kids and he's the same age as Kookie

Suho: 0.0

GDragon: so the age range here is what, 18-30??

Namjoon: well damn

Suho: ok well, see you all then, we have practice in 5

Bang Chan: yeah I have to make sure Minho didn't commit murder or something while i was gone

Namjoon: ..i should probably do the same with Suga :/

GDragon: ....yeah...can't wait to be part of all that..

____________________

After that I put my phone away and walk into our place. Yoongi is asleep on the couch with Jimin cuddled next to him, JHope is smiling at the two and getting them a blanket. I can hear Tae and Jungkook laughing in the kitchen and I'm hoping that's also where Jin is.

"What's that face for?" I ask JHope. "Oh just these two all cuddled up like the couple they could be if Yoongi would just say something" he smiles. "Jimin could say something too" I comment. "And risk his 'favorite hyung' rejecting him? You know he would never" Jhope says.

"If he wasn't so oblivious he might notice how much Yoongi likes him though" I say. "I could say the same about you and a certain 'world wide handsome' Seokjin. How is it that you four can't fess up but the two youngest can?" He asks.

"....yeah..uh, where is Jin anyway?" I ask. I guess it's a good thing we're telling them tonight. "Kitchen with Taekook..what are you hiding Kim Namjoon?" "Oh nothing. Get back to whatever you're doing, I'm gonna go make sure dinner isn't poisoned" I say quickly before walking away to the kitchen.