29

Previously...

"So...you were saying?" IN asks shyly. "Am I really your favorite hyung Innie?" I ask. "I- wh- yeah???" He looks a bit confused now. "Just wondering. Anyway I was gonna tell you..." I pause. Should I really do this? Can I really do this?  I swear I've never been so nervous in my life.

*I.N's POV*

   Why does he look... nervous? Hyunjinnie never looks nervous. He's been acting weird since he came in here. What if I did something wrong?! 'Pay attention Jeongin!' "You were gonna tell me..?" I ask since he hasn't said anything for a few minutes now.

   "I wanted to tell you-" he starts to say before he's interrupted again by a knock on the door followed by "Hyunjin? Can you come out here for a second?" It's Chan. "Can it wait?!" Hyunjin replies. No response. Hyunjin sighs.

   "I promise I'll be right back to tell you, ok Innie. And don't worry, I promise it's a good thing" he smiles and kisses my cheek before running off. What the actual fuck does he want to tell me and why the fuck do the hyungs keep interrupting?!

   There's a soft knock on the still slightly opened door and I look up to see Jhope and D.O. what do they want? And with me of all people? "H-hi?" I stutter. "Hey, we were taking a walk and we saw Hyunjin looking kinda annoyed at Chan outside the door so we thought we'd see what's going on" Jhope smiles.

   "Um..I don't know. Hyunjinnie hyung wants to tell me something but the other hyungs keep interrupting" I tell them. "Do you wanna walk with us?" D.O asks. "I-If you really want me too" I say. "Of course, come on!" Jhope smiles.

   "Ok" I smile back shyly and get up. "So do you have any idea what Hyunjin's trying to talk to you about?" Jhope asks. "No, he just said it's serious but also something good" I say. "And who keeps interrupting?" D.O asks.

   "Well first it was Baekhyun, Changbin, and Seungminnie hyungs cuz they wanted to know if we wanted to go explore with them, and then Chan hyung called Hyunjinnie away for some reason" I pout.

   "I'm sure he'll get to tell you soon enough" D.O smiles. "Yeah, and I'm sure it'll be something great!" Jhope smiles too. "...how long have you two been together for?" I ask quietly. "Almost half a year now!" Jhope somehow brightens more.

   "You're gonna blind everyone. How do we turn the brightness down" D.O mutters and Jhope laughs happily. "You're cute together. All the couples here are though" I mumble. "They are, aren't they! Especially your group!" Jhope exclaims.

   "Seungmin and Changbin have been together the longest right?" D.O asks. "Yeah, they've been together for a little over 3 months I think, and Minho and Hannie have been together almost 2 and Chan and Felix just got together" I smile thinking about how good they all are together.

   "So are you and Hyunjin both single then?" Jhope asks and D.O elbows him lightly. "Y-yeah" I mutter shyly. "You like him?" Jhope asks getting hit harder this time, "don't ask such personal things!" D.O glares.

   "I-it's fine, I don't mind" I stutter again. "How about we talk about something else anyway" D.O says and honestly I'm grateful. "Ok fine, did you see the pool out back" Jhope pouts a bit. "There's a pool?!!" I smile. I didn't know there was a pool!!

   "Yeah, I saw it earlier. You like swimming?" Jhope's smile returns. "Yeah, but Felix and Channie hyung love swimming!!" I say. "Maybe we can all go swimming later then" Jhope smiles. "Eh" D.O frowns a bit.

   "You don't wanna swim with me?" Jhope makes the biggest puppy eyes at his boyfriend. "...not really, no" he says. "Will you at least sit by the pool?" Jhope asks. "You act like you're gonna go right now" D.O says.

   "I mean..." "no." "Fine. Can I..?" "..there's a child right there" D.O gestures to me. "I'm 18!" I pout. "I just want a little kiss" Jhope mumbles. "I'm going back to my room anyway. I'm tired" I yawn a bit. "You sure?" Jhope asks and I nod.

   "I'm kinda tired too" D.O says and Jhope pouts again. "Don't be sad sunshine" D.O mutters before standing on his toes to give Jhope a quick kiss causing him to smile even brighter than before. D.O smiles softly too and waves to me as I walk back to my room.  They're so cute.

---

*Chan's POV*

   "What the fuck hyung!" Hyunjin glares at me. "What'd I do?!" I asks confused. "I was about to confess to Innie!" He whisper yells. "You were??" I asks a bit to loudly. "Shhh! What the fuck did you want?" He shushes me. Jhope and D.O give us a questioning look as he lightly drags me to my room and I just smile sheepishly and wave.

   "I thought you were gonna be gone longer Channie" Felix smiles as we walk in. "Apparently I interrupted Hyunjin about to confess to Innie" I tell him. "What! Chan!! Whyy??" Felix whines. He's so cute. "I didn't know!" I defend.

--

   Anyway after that we talked for a while and I helped him a bit more with the whole 'telling I.N'. Then we walked with him back to his room. He opened the door and sighed, "he's asleep now." Hyunjin pouts. "I'm sorry jinnie, I really didn't mean to interrupt" I frown.

   "It's not your fault hyung, I can tell him when he wakes up." Hyunjin hugs me and smiles. "Do we have time for a nap hyung?" Felix asks. "Sure Lix, there's still a little while till everyone starts to get hungry for dinner" I smile. "I'm gonna try to tell Innie today, but dont get your hopes up." Hyunjin says and we nod and say our goodbyes before heading back to our room.

   "Do you think they'll get together today?" Felix asks sitting on his bed. "Maybe, but even if they do, Innie's gonna be shy about it" I say. "I know, I know, can we take a nap now?" He's so cute and sleepy. "Of course love, whatever you want" I smile and lay down next to him immediately getting cuddled. He's so ... perfect.