23

*GD's POV*

   "Where'd Innie go?" Hyunjin comes over pouting. "He went to his room, did you need him for something?" Chan asks. "Yes" Hyunjin replies immediately. "Let me guess. Cuddling purposes?" Felix asks. "Shut up Felix. I'm going to my room Chan"

   "Should we really be letting everyone just walk off? Aren't we supposed to be getting to know each other?" Jin asks. "Well we can't force them to talk." TOP mumbles. "It is pretty overwhelming with all four groups. They're probably still trying to get settled in" I add.

   "Maybe we should all head back to our rooms until dinner" Felix suggests. "You don't wanna be out here anymore?" Chan ask. "I love talking to all these guys its just..." Felix pouts trying to think of what to say. "Its been a few hours now and you wanna be alone for a bit?" I ask while also voicing my own feelings.

   Felix nods. "Do you want me to go with you or stay here and leave you alone for a bit?" Chan asks. "Dont leave me alone!" The younger Aussie hugs his boyfriend. "Anything you want Lix. Let's go ok?" Chan smiles and Felix nods.

    "We'll all be back later, hey maybe we should have a big movie night tonight" he suggests. "Sounds fun. Go get some rest or whatever" Suho smiles at the kids and then they walk off. Not to long later the rest of the remaining people make their way over. (Me, TOP, Namjin, Jhope, D.O, Chen, Suho, Taekook).

   "Where'd Sehun and Kai go?" Suho asks Taekook. "They ran off to their room after Sehun woke Yoongi up" Taehyung says. "Where'd all of Stray Kids go?" Jhope asks. "Chan and Felix where the last two and they went to their room a bit ago" I say.

   "Did Yoongi take my Jimin again?" Tae asks. "I'm pretty sure Jimin doesn't belong to anyone Taetae" Jin says. "And he is Yoongi's boyfriend so.." Jhope tells him. "And he's my soulmate!" Tae glares.

   "We can try to get him, but Suga hyung won't be happy about it" Jungkook suggests. "No, we all know Jimin loves when Suga willingly cuddles" Tae says and the other 4 nod. "Ok, well, I think I'm gonna head to my room for a while so if you guys are staying here be good" Namjoon says giving a light glare to the maknaes. "Mind if I join you?" Jin asks.

   "Come on hyung" Namjoon smiles and the two walk off. "I think we should all probably head to our rooms for a bit" Suho says and we all nod in agreement. "And maybe check on the others?" Chen asks probably about their two youngest. "Ooo you finally get to be alone with your boyfriend for a while" Jungkook smirks at Jhope. "Shut up Kookie"

   After all of that we all head to the rooms. "I'm gonna check on the others" I tell TOP. "Come to my room after?" He asks and I nod, "of course hyung". He walks off to his room and I head to Taeyang's first. We talk for a bit before I tell him I have to check on the others and he gets back to the song he's working on.

   I head to Daesung's room next and find the door slightly open. I shrug and walk in. So that's why the door's open. Seungri must've come in here and now the two are fast asleep with one of their laptops open playing the credits to some random movie. I smile at the two and turn off the laptop, setting it to the side before covering them with a nearby blanket.

   Finally I head over to TOP's room. I don't even bother knocking. I just walk in and let myself collapse onto the bed and into his arms. "What took you so long?" He asks. "Talked to Tae for a bit" I mumble. "And the other two?" He asks. "Asleep in Dae's room." I say. "Cute" he smiles.