33

*Seungri's POV*

   Why did the maknae get to pick the movie when he's already asleep and it's just getting to the good part. He looks adorable though..and so does his not boyfriend who he's laying on..and the rest of well, everyone here.

   I wonder if people still think I'm cute like that, I mean, they probably do, but.. "Hey, hyung?" I whisper to Daesung. "Hmm?" He doesn't even look at me. Rude. "Hyuuunngg" I whine. "What do you want Ri?" He looks over. "Do you think I'm cute still?" I ask.

   "Sure" he replies. "What do you mean 'sure' are you implying that I'm not?" I say. "Of course you're cute riri, you're our maknae. But some of us are trying to watch a movie here" Dae smiles. "Ok then" I stick my tongue out at him. He just rolls his eyes and turns back to the screen. Rude.

   I sigh and turn my attention to the tv right before the T-rex roars, apparently loud enough to wake I.N who's just close enough to lightly kick me as he startles awake with a soft yelp. "It's ok Innie, it was just the TV, I'm right here baby" Hyunjin whispers.

   They're so cute. "Sorry I fell asleep hyung" the maknae whispers in response. "That's ok Innie, you know I don't mind when you sleep with me" Hyunjin smiles. "O-ok thanks hyung" he stutters. They're more obvious with their feelings than GD and TOP were!

   Then again, TOP is pretty good at hiding his emotions when he really wants to and I guess GD is too...and I guess people are getting a bit more ok with the LGBTQ+ community now than when we were their age. I was a little surprised that with the 28 people in this house we're all Gay/Bi/Pan or whatever else.

   Ji was pretty worried about that. He was even more worried when he and TOP hyung came out to us tho. He hid in his room while TOP told me, Dae and Tae that the two of them were finally together. Of course all three of us supported them easily. (And already knew..) (...it was pretty obvious). Anyway, I turn my attention back to the movie again. How long are these movies again? I yawn and lean against Daesung. I could use a nap.

---

*Taeyang's POV*

    By the end of the first movie almost half the guys here have fallen asleep. Stray Kids, for some reason, seem to be more energized after watching it. All 8 of them are wide awake and moving around in someway. Chan and Minho are just trying to calm them all down a bit.

   Half of EXO fell asleep. D.O, Sehun, Kai, and Xiumin are still up. I'm pretty sure Xiumin's just making sure the youngest three of EXO behave. Most of BTS is still up and energetic, Namjoon and Yoongi are the only two asleep. Finally, with BigBang it looks like DaeRi and Ji all fell asleep and TOP and I are the only ones up.

   "Can we watch the 2nd one now hyungs?!!!" I.N jumps around. "Yeah! Pleeeaaassseee hyungs!!!!" Seungmin adds with the biggest puppy eyes. "Can we Channie hyung?? Please" Felix pouts. "I dont know guys, we dont want you up to late" Chan says. "We can go to bed right after!!" Han whines.

   "No, you'll just beg to watch the third movie right after" Minho says pulling Han back onto his lap. "Its not even that late hyung! It's only like 10!" Seungmin complains. "9:48 actually" Changbin adds unhelpfully. "Yeah hyung it's only 9:40 whatever!" Hyunjin says.

   "I don't know, how about we see what the other groups think" Chan says. That seems to calm them down a bit. I guess they're all still nervous about talking to us. "How about we watch one more movie tonight since it's not to late yet, then tomorrow we can watch the third one and Jurassic World" I suggest.

   The maknae's turn looking at Chan hopefully. "That'll be ok, but maybe we should wake the others up so they can either head to bed or watch the movie with us" Chan says. Jin, Xiumin and TOP all nod in agreement and TOP hyung tells me to wake up Dae and Ri. Whatever, at least I dont have to wake up GD and risk getting a grumpy tired dragon.

---

*Dae's POV*

   I'm glad Tae managed to wake me up before the other groups woke their members up. Jin woke Namjoon up easily and then both of them immediately told Taekook to absolutely not hit Yoongi so instead Jhope and Jimin woke him up. D.O and Xiumin woke up Suho and Chen while Sehun and Kai woke up Chanyeol.

   Sehun had a great idea to go up to his room and get his (adorable) dog to lick Chanyeol's face and then Chanyeol woke up Baekhyun. "Is that a Bichon Frise?" I ask. "Hm? Oh yeah! Her name is Vivi!!" Sehun smiles. "Hyung can I bring Yeontan down too?" Tae asks Namjoon who shrugs and nods.

   Taehyung immediately jumps up and runs off, coming back a few minutes later with a very soft looking ball of fluff. "Pompom!!" Seungri smiles. "This is Yeontan!!" Tae smiles happily holding his dog. "Can I hold one?" I.N screeches.

   Tae smiles and carefully passes Yeontan over to I.N. "awe he's so fluffy!" The maknae smiles happily. "Aww I wish we all had our pets here!" Felix pouts. "Toben probably wouldn't like all these people with a bunch of other pets." Chanyeol mutters.

   "Toben's your..?" I ask. "Toy poodle. He's really energetic and chaotic most the time. Especially compared to Vivi." He smiles a bit. "Minho hyung's cats definitely wouldn't like it." Seungmin says. "How many cats does he have?" Seungri asks and Seungmin just blinks a few times.

   "Jisungie can you tell Seungmin, again, how many cats I have" Minho glares at Seungmin while taking to his boyfriend. "3! Soonie, Doongi and Dori! They're all so cute!!" Han smiles and Seungmin just shrugs. "I take it this happens a lot?" I ask and Minho nods.

   "Hey don't you have a poodle too Suga?" Kai asks and Suga just nods. "Min Holly!" Jimin smiles getting his phone out and showing everyone a picture. "So basically, everyone here who has a pet has a dog other than minho?" GD asks and they all nod. "Dunno what your talking about, Yoongi has a calico cat right there" Tae smirks and Jimin glares at him. "What" TOP asks. "In his song Serendipity Jimin says he's a calico cat" Jungkook explains and TOP just nods.

   After everyone (mostly) calms down about the dogs we start the second movie. Both dogs are back with their person which means Taehyung and Sehun are both surrounded. Soon enough the movie's over and almost everyone and the two dogs are asleep this time. The few of us who are still awake slowly wake up the others again and everyone finally heads to their rooms to go to bed.