27

*Chanyeol's POV*

   when did I fall asleep, where's my computer and headphones, and where'd this blanket come from? Baekhyun must've come in at some point, but why didn't he wake me up?

____

Chany: did you come in at some point

Baek<3: yeah, you were asleep and you looked so cute so I didn't wanna wake you up

Chany: so where are you?

Baek<3: exploring the house with 2 of the babies :3

Chany: ?

Baek<3 sent an image

Chany: oh Changbin and Seungmin

Chany: cute

Baek<3: you're cute

Baek<3 sent an image

Chany: wtf

Baek<3: lol

Baek<3: you wanna come explore outside with us? Or were you working on something

Chany: I was just going over some of the songs. I'll go if you want

Baek<3: ofc I do! Seungbin want you to come too!!

Chany: ok where are you guys rn?

Baek<3: library, we can meet in the lounge tho

Chany: ok <3

Baek<3: <3

_______

   I guess I should head that way then. I get up and fix my outfit and my hair before going to head to the lounge. I pass Xiumin on the way and we talk for a bit before I tell him I should get going and he smiles and says he should too. "What took you so long Chany?" Baek hugs me when I get there.

   "Sorry. I stopped to talk to Xiumin for a bit. He was heading to Suho's room" I smile. "Do they like each other?" Seungmin asks. "That's a good question" I say. "Our group's been asking for a while now and we still don't have the answer" Baek says.

   "are we going outside now?" Seungmin asks. "How do you still have all this energy?" Changbin asks leaning against his boyfriend a bit. "Cuz I'm not lazy" Seungmin sticks out his tongue at the older kid.

   "I'm not! Dont be a brat Minnie!" Changbin pouts. "You two are adorable together" Baek smiles. "Th-thanks" Seungmin's blushing a bit now. "Let's head outside now" I say and we do. It's so nice out today. Baekhyun looks so amazing in the sunlight. He's so....beautiful.

   He looks so happy too. "Its so nice out here!" I vaguely hear Seungmin say. "Chan and Lix are gonna love the pool" Changbin replies. "Uhh Baekhyun I think Chanyeol is broken" Seungmin sounds concerned. I guess I have been staring for a bit to long. "I'm not broken Seungmin, don't worry" I mumble.

   "Were you staring Yeol?" Baek smirks at me. "With heart eyes almost worse than Han staring an Minho" Changbin says and I lightly glare at him. "Why?" Baek asks. Why do you think Byun Baekhyun?

    "You look so cute hyung" I mumble. "Wait is Baekhyun older?" Seungmin asks. "Only by ½ a year but yeah. People always get confused that I'm older tho" Baek  says. "Cuz you're so small and cute and you're my baby" I wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek.

   "Awwww that's so cute!" Seungmin screeches. "You're cute" Changbin mumbles just loud enough for us to hear. "Really?" Seungmin smiles brightly. Changbin shrugs but nods and Seungmin tackle hugs the smaller boy, almost sending them both into the pool.

   "If we fall in this pool I will drown you Kim Seungmin" Changbin threatens. "You would never!" Seungmin pouts. "Wanna bet?" The older asks. "Alright, get up and don't fight" I say. "I think that's like telling a cat and dog not to fight" Baek mutters. "No that would be 2Min" Changbin says helping his boyfriend up.

  "Minho and Seungmin? I guess I could see that." Baek says. "They don't really stay around each other very much" Bin says. "Well Minho just acts like that with everyone tho....well, except Jisungie" Min shrugs. "Yeah, those two seem really close." I smile. "You said you guys have been together longer tho right?" Baek asks.

   "Yeah, but really they've always acted like a couple" Seungmin says and Changbin nods in agreement. "Do you two ever get in serious fights tho?" I ask. "Not really. I get upset pretty easily, but I also calm down easily and Binnie knows how to help and I know when to back off if he ever starts to actually get upset" Seungmin rambles a bit before Changbin stops him.

   "They get it Pup" he says. "Sorry hyung" Min hugs the shorter. "Cute" he smiles and Baek nods in agreement. "Should we keep exploring now, I'm sure there's more out here than just the pool" I say. "Yeah, maybe if we let him run around enough he'll tire himself out again" Changbin says looking at his boyfriend.

   "Shouldn't've let him sleep earlier" Baek shrugs. "I'm not a puppy hyungs. And I can hear you" Seungmin glares. "We're just joking around Min, come here" Changbin says before pulling his boyfriend into a hug. "Am I really that much like a puppy" Min asks with a cute head tilt. "Yeah, the cutest puppy" Changbin mutters and Seungmin smiles.

   "You two really are adorable" I tell them. "All of them are" Baek says. "I think everyone here is" Seungmin says and yeah, I think we are all adorable. Of course, some people here (D.O) would disagree. (And others here (hobi) would disagree with their disagreement).

___

Happy birthday Suho!!!