32

*Soobin's POV*

   It's been a long day today, but luckily right now I have some time without anything specific to do. Unfortunately the only other one home right now is Beomgyu. Don't get me wrong, I love all my members and I love hanging out with Beomgyu! I just....wish Yeonjunnie was here too.

   Beomgyu only got here about 20 minutes ago and before that I was here alone. We're sitting in the lounge watching some random show that Tae had convinced Beomgyu to watch a few days ago. I hear the door open and someone comes in probably following the sound of the tv.

  I wish it was Yeonjun but it's to early for him to be home yet. It's mostly likely our little maknae. "What are you guys watching?" Yep, Huening Kai "It's that show Tae told me about the other day! It's so good!" Beomgyu says excitedly. "You like anything Tae hyung likes" Hueni points out and Beomgyu pouts and glares at the younger.

   "It's true and you know it. Soobinnie hyung when are the others getting back? Are we eating dinner together? What do you think BTS is doing right now?" Well someone's energetic right now...for some reason. "In an hour or so, maybe, and I don't know" I reply. "Do you think they're busy?" Hueni asks.

   "I don't know HueningKai why don't you just text the group chat and find out" I sigh. "Yeah. Be quiet so I can watch my show!" Beomgyu adds. "Bet you'd rather watch Tae" Huening Kai smirks before running off in the direction of his room. Beomgyu just rolls his eyes not bothering to chase the maknae.

___

Kai: hello hyungs!! Are you busy? Sorry if you are!

Taetae: we're just watching a movie rn :p what's up Hueni?

Kai: Soobin and Beomgyu are watching some random show and I'm in my room cuz I implied something about who Beomgyu likes

BbyTae: Beomgyu hyung likes someone??

Soobin: aren't you supposed to be busy Kang Taehyun?

BbyTae: o~o

Kookie: lol

Beomgyu: Huening Kai shut up

Beomgyu: what are you hyungs watching?

Mochi: we're trying to watch Jurassic Park

Soobin: are you watching all the movies? It'll be pretty late when you finish them all :/

Namjoon: everyone decided to let I.N pick since he's the youngest one here and he picked Jurassic Park

Kookie: no, you, Suho, Chan, and GDragon decided to let Innie pick

Jhope!: shut up Kookie, you like Jurassic Park and so does Taetae

Kai: oooo you got yelled at by Hobi hyung!! O.O

Mochi: they were messing with him earlier

Beomgyu: oof

Soobin: have fun with your movie hyungs! I gtg figure out what we're doing for dinner

Kookie: ttyl!!

Taetae: byee!!

Soobin: bye hyungs, ttyl!!

____

I guess I have to figure out dinner now.

---

*Yeonjun's POV*

   "Who do you think Beomgyu has a crush on hyung?" Tae asks. We're on the way back home (I decided to wait a few minutes and walk back with him) and he's talking about Beomgyu again. I should've just let him walk alone.

   "I don't know Tae. Maybe Kai was just saying random shit like usual" I reply. "But what if he does like someone!" Tae pouts. "Why does it matter Tae?!" I ask. "Cuz .....cuz I really like him hyung...please don't tell anyone" he almost whispers.

    "Taehyun, first, it's perfectly fine to like other boys, I like Soobin. Second, I'm sure if Huening Kai was telling the truth about Beomgyu liking someone he was probably talking about you" I tell our 2nd youngest. "....Everyone knows you and Soobin like each other hyung. Even Moa knows at this point" he mutters after a few minutes.

And if there was a camera to catch that it would probably be in some fan video of Tae only speaking in tiny and savage. Yeah, we watch fan videos. Deal with it. "Tch. So? Everyone including Moa knows you and Beomgyu like each other too!" I pout.