15

*Chan's POV*

   Today's the day. I can't wait to see the kids faces when we get there! But first, time to get everyone up. ..Well, I guess that could wait a bit.

____

Chan: Good Morning!!!

Suho: excited?

Chan: ofc!! I can't wait to see the kids faces when they meet all of you today!!!

Namjoon: morning

GD: sup

Namjoon: BTS is super excited to meet you all too

Suho: ½ EXO wouldn't go to sleep last night cause they were so excited

Namjoon: yeah..it's gonna take me a bit to get the others up.

Chan: yeah I have to start getting the kids up soon

GD: glad I dont have to be the one to wake my group up anymore

Suho: I'll probably just wake up the maknae line and tell them to get the others up.

Namjoon: I would do that but Taekook refuses to wake up Suga

Chan: well, I should probably get everyone up now! Can't wait to actually in person meet you all!!!!

Namjoon: see you guys soon(ish)

Suho: can't wait :)

GD: good luck waking up your groups >:p

Chan: oof xp

_______

   Gshdjahfhjfkdjsh. I'm so excited. Alright, time to wake up the kids! I get up and stretch. I guess I should wake up Minho first... he looks so soft when he's sleeping though. I sigh and walk over to his bed and shake him gently. "Time to wake up!" I try not to be to loud. He groans but otherwise shows no signs of waking up.

   "Come on Minho. Things to do today! I gotta wake up the others too y'know" I say. "I'm up. Go away" he grumbles. "Alright, but I'm sending Hannie in after I wake him up" I warn. He pulls his blanket up over his head and I laugh and head to Han and Changbin's room.

   Luckily it isn't to hard to wake up either so I get them up fairly quick and Han sleepily walks off to check on his boyfriend while Binnie follows me to Seungmin and Innie's room. Huh...where is the maknae? He wouldn't be up already would he? It's pretty early still.

   "Time to wake up Seungminnie" I say right before Changbin practically throws himself down on his boyfriend. "Go away!" The puppy groans. "Wake up time pup" Bin replies. "Get off me!" Seungmin tries to shove Changbin. "I'm gonna go find Innie and Wake up Hyunjin and Lix" I tell the two even though I doubt they're listening since they're to busy fighting.

   I walk to Lix and Hyunjin's room and open the door. So that's where Innie dissapeared too. "Morning Hyunjin" I whisper. "Time to get up?" He asks softly. "Yeah, need help with Jeongin?" I ask. "No thanks, go ahead and wake your boyfriend hyung" he smiles.

   I nod and walk over to Felix's bed. I can't believe this beautiful boy is finally mine. I could just sit here all day and stare but 1, that would be creepy, and 2, we have places to go and people to see. "Oi Felix, time to wake up" I say softly. He doesn't move. "Come on Sunshine, you're gonna be the last one up if you don't hurry and get up" I smile and then kiss his cheeks.

   "Channie hyung?" He mumbles still sleepy. "Yeah, it's time to get up baby" I kiss his forehead and he giggles. "Cute" I smile. "Nooo" he whines. "Yep. The cutest ever" I hesitate but decide to kiss him softly. "Nooooo it's to early for that hyungs!" Innie whines from the other side of the room causing the three of us to laugh.

   "Sorry Jeonginnie! I guess I'll have to tell my boyfriend Channie hyung he's not allowed to take a morning kiss" Felix smiles brightly. "Good! No morning PDA in front of my innocent little Jeonginnie!" Hyunjin pouts. "Your Jeonginnie?" I smirk. "Shut up hyung"

---

*Namjoon's POV*

   "Do we have to get up?" Jin pouts at me after I put my phone back down. "Yes hyung, we gotta wake up everyone else and then we get to go meet BigBang, EXO, and Stray Kids" I remind him. "Can't we just cuddle for a while longer?" He asks and I'm oh so tempted to say yes. I give him a soft short kiss effectively getting rid of his cute little pout.

   "We've already stayed in bed longer than we should've hyung" I tell him. "Fine. Are you waking up the maknae line or Suga?" "I'll wake up Suga, try to get Min up first?" He nods and we slowly get up and he heads to the maknae's room while I head to Suga's.

  "Ooo is it time to get up now?" Jhope asks looking up from his phone when I walk in. "Someone's excited" I smile.  "We're going to meet BigBang and Stray Kids!" He smiles. "And I take it you're already texting EXO? Or at least...one of them" I smirk and he blushes.

   "Do you want help waking up Yoongi or not?" He pouts. "Alright, alright!" I smile and he gets up and we walk over to Yoongi's side of the room. "Time to wake up Yoongi!" I say. "Come on kitty, time to get up" Jhope adds. "We brought reinforcements!" Tae walks in followed by Jungkook carrying a still half asleep Jimin.

   "For the 100th time, put Jimin down!" Jin glares lightly at Taekook. "Ok" Tae smirks. "I'll put him down" Kookie smirks too. "Wait guys no!" Jimin yelps right before Kookie throws the poor boy onto Yoongi before running off with Tae.

"Yeah, I should've been more specific. I'll go get them" Jin says. "What. The. Fuck" Yoongi basically growls. "S-sorry hyung!!" Jimin quickly apologizes and tries to get up. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin and glares at us. "It was the maknaes" Hobi shrugs. "We'll leave now. Be nice!" I say and walk out of the room dragging Hoseok with me.