Awesome for the First Time!

Honestly, this song is a bop 😩🤚

Things to know:

(A/N: Author's note)

Thoughts

(H/C) - Hair color

(S/C) - Skin color

Reki POV

"What are you doing, keep your eyes in front!" I scolded Langa and turned his head forward. We were taking our clients' skateboard to them in S, Langa driving the scooter.

There was a crowd of people riding on skateboarders in front of us.

I leaned closer to Langa and smirked, "What do you think of it so far?"

"It's...Uh..." Langa looked at the skaters around him until his eyes landed in one spot. "Hey, it's her..."

I raised an eyebrow and stared at the person he was looking at. It was a girl with (H/C) colored hair and (S/C), smoothing her hair down.

 It was a girl with (H/C) colored hair and (S/C), smoothing her hair down

(A/N): You're wearing one of these outfits😁✨)

"It's the girl from class!" I smiled as I pointed to her.

"What's she doing here?"

"Beats me, I only just talked to her today, and I've never seen her here before..." I grumbled.

She scanned around the crowd, feeling eyes on her. The girl looked behind her and locked eyes with the two of us.

I smiled more and waved at her.

The (H/C) haired girl gave a small smile in return before she shook her head. She turned around on her skateboard and zoomed past us, pushing off the scooter.

We watched as she became a blur in the darkness.

"Did we scare her?"

"I think I'd be scared if two guys my age I didn't know very well stared holes into the back of my head..."

~After Beef between Langa & Shadow~

3rd POV

"Reki, Langa!" The calling turned the boy's attention towards the girl that was calling them. (Y/N) held a bag with a skateboard in it. "I got the skateboard for you guys-"

The client before ripped the board from the girl's hands and checked it out. He then went on with his business.

"Take it I guess..." She gave him an unimpressed look.

Reki crossed his arms, "How did you get that board? It was at the shop!"

"Uh, don't be alarmed, but I may or may not know where you work..." (Y/N) trailed off, worried for what they might say. Would they think she's weird? A stalker?