Steamy Mystery Skating?!

(A/N: Pick a beach outfit🏖)

Your POV

Now on the Ferry to the hot springs, Reki was staring at a woman in a flowy dress, peering over the boat. Langa, Miya, and Shadow tried getting the red-haired boy to talk to the woman. He asked Langa to be his wingman.

"What's the best way to talk to a girl here?" Langa questioned.

Reki thought for a moment, then a smile came to his face, "Just ask her some questions!"

"Like, hey girl are you hungry?" Langa copied his friend's positive attitude, his hair swaying from his movements.

The three boys around the Canadian acted as if he were crazy from the question.

"I don't know, if a guy came up and asked me that I'd be head over heels! Y'all should take lessons from him." You joked as you joined the group. You left to get a drink and come back to Reki wanting to ask out a woman on the boat.

Reki sighed, "Not everyone's you two..."

The girl started walking towards you and Reki tried talking to her. Turns out, she was trying to get better reception on her phone.

Miya and Shadow broke out into laughter.

"Man, that was brutal!"

"So embarrassing!"

"There, there, you'll be okay..." Langa comforted his friend.

You shook your head, "What a tragic moment for him..." You dramatically threw a hand to your chest.

"Hey, I'm not depressed!"

~Time Skip~

Shadow was discussing the plan for the rest of the day when Reki skated away, followed by the rest of the guys. You and Shadow were left.

"(Y/N), you'll help-"

"Sorry Shadow gotta make sure they don't die! Psychic's job and all!" You smiled and grabbed your skateboard. You quickly rode away to the group, hearing shadow's voice yell for you.

After skating for a while on the smooth road, Joe did a twisting move over a rock and Reki tried copying him.

You quickly grabbed his wrists. "You can't do that Reki!"

"Ugh, why not?"

"You might hurt yourself and this trip will be for nothing!" You scolded.

"What are you, my mom?" Reki slouched his shoulders.

You rolled your eyes, "I highly doubt you want your other arm broken, you're lucky to have me!"

Your conversation was interrupted by Langa, "Woah, Look!"