9. Siva: I Like LIKE Her?

Dianne had been going around trashing Sabrina to our friends. None of them bought Dianne's pathetic attempt of trying to keep me and her together.

She went public on how much Sabrina ought to stay with her wreck of a boyfriend on Twitter. She called all matter of degrading names. I was horrified that she knew them.

I hadn't been in contact with Sabby for a week. My band wanted to disband, and things were getting ugly with Dianne.

"You know I am the only one who can win this game, right?" Dianne said. "No one will ever get you for themselves."

"You are evil."

"You are the reason I am evil," she retorted angrily. "I love you so much, it hurts."

I looked at her, "you mean you love my money."

"Oh please!" she yelled. "This again?! Siva, you really don't love me anymore!"

"I used to love you so much it hurt, remember?" I threw her words back. She winced as I spoke in venom. "You never cared unless it came to interviews and award shows. You were always so mean to us! The boys HATE you!"

"Are you sure about that?" she asked quietly. Too quietly. Was she up to something?

"Positive."

"Okay," she said as she turned to face my open door. "Max, dear, we need to talk."

Why was she bringing him into this?

"Tell him how you feel after I blew your whistle."

Max looked terrified. I knew it. She did this. She knew why she did it. She could tell me why she did it, but I didn't have time to listen.

Scratch that: I didn't want to listen.

"You can ask Nathan how he felt after I made out with him. Jay was quite the lover in bed last night. I shu..."

"Shut up, and get OUT of my sight!" I yelled, losing it completely. "You are not the woman I EVER loved!"

"You made me who I am right now," she whispered.

"I hate you," I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" she asked in a panicked voice.

"Don't you need time with your nrw lovers?"

*&*&*&*&

Niall told me she had gone home. He looked quite upset about it. He was such a good friend.

"Was she okay?" I asked Perrie.

"She said she had cramps."

"She did?"

"It is her usual excuse to get out of studio when things get a little out of control."

"Oh."

I took a taxi to her place, and paid the driver well for getting me there in under thirty minutes. I walked up to the door and knocked.

When I saw her sad face, I could already tell why she was upset. Dianne had gotten to her. She looked so broken standing out there. She tried to shut the door but I managed to stop her.

Then I kissed her.

She was stunned at first, but started to respond. I can't explain what i felt like I was on fire. I felt alive, rejuvenated...

Like she was the most perfect person in the world for me. I found myself slamming the door shut with my foot, and we walked backwards into a wall. Her body moulded into mine as my hands held her close.