Chapter 6~

A/N; Good morning everyone. Please I would like you to comment what you think of this story in the comment just for encouragement. Thanks

Sofia pov cont'd~
Today made it a month since the whole Matteo incident. It was Saturday and I was grateful that we didn't have college today or work because I was so exhausted from all the nausea I'd been feeling. It was 9:00am and around this time on a normal day, the girls and I would have been preparing breakfast and chatting but since 3:00am I'd been throwing up, so I was still in bed. While all these thoughts had been in my head, I heard a knock on my room door.

“Hey Sof, are you awake and.. can I come in?"

     I heard Nora asked. “Yeah, you can" I replied back. She came in not alone though but with Whitney behind her.

     “Hey girl why you still in bed..... Whoa, what happened to you? You look like you didn't sleep last night" Whitney said as she notice my face which I'm guessing looks like that of a ghost.

     “Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night", I said, my voice groggy. “ why couldn't you sleep last night? Are okay? Cause you look sick” Nora asked me as she sat on my bed and rubbed my back.

     “ I'd been feeling nausea and vomiting all night”, I said as I laid back on the bed too tired to even sit.

  “ Oh dear, maybe you got the flu or something. I'll make us breakfast so just lay in bed and if later you still don't feel better, we'll go to the hospital”. Nora said as she got up from bed and head to the kitchen.

   “ Thanks babes” I said lowly not having enough energy to talk at all.
Whitney stayed with me and checked my temperature cause I was having a fever.

    “ Wow, Sof you are having a fever. Uhmm, here is what you are going to do, you go take a shower to relieve yourself and when you're done you'll eat your and rest, okay?”, she said as she helped me to the shower.

     I took a shower and while that was happening I puked twice, I got out with a towel on me feeling twice as drained as I was before I took a shower. Nora brought pancakes and  mango juice to my room as I got back into my room. I wore a shirt and a sweatpant, then sat on my bed ready to eat.

   As I ate two pancakes, I felt them coming back up but I tried to push it down, I wanted to use the mango juice to push it down but the smell of it triggered the vomit and I rushed to the bathroom and puked everything in the toilet.

Nora and Whitney rushed to my side with worry written on their faces. Nora held hair up as Whitney rubbed my back. “ On second thought, I think we should just go to the hospital now" Nora said as she they helped me up to wash my face and brush my teeth.

   “No, she should rest first and later we would give her something to eat. Maybe then she would be okay but if not then we would go to the hospital okay Sofia?" Whitney added as she looked at me for my approval. I was too tired to talk so I just nodded and went back to bed. “Alright Sof we will leave now but remember if you need anything call us" Nora said as and they leave my room.

     I was hungry but I couldn't eat anything, I was so tired and drenched from all the vomiting and no eating so I tried to fall asleep.

    I woke up in 2hours and rushed to the bathroom to throw up but nothing came maybe cause I hadn't eaten. I went back to bed after that and tried to sleep again but I heard a knock on the door. “Sofia, are you awake?”, this time it was Whitney who spoke and I told her to come in. Nora was behind her as they both came in with lunch which was chicken sandwich.

   “ We brought you something to eat”.I smiled as I took it ready to devour but the nausea feeling came again. I ignored it and started eating, I was progressing in the food cause it was almost finished and I was happy that I was able to fill my stomach but I spoke to soon and rushed to puke everything. “Okay I think it's time to go to the hospital” Whitney spoke with worry laced in her voice. “No no I think it will pass. Like Nora said I think it's the flu, so I'll just go lie down”, I said though I was worried myself but I honestly think it's the flu and it will pass at the end of the day.

  “Absolutely not, you haven't eaten anything today and you have been throwing up so I think we should just go”, Whitney objected to what I said and tried to reason with me.

    “ Seriously Whitney, I think it will pass” I said as I head back to bed. As she was about to counter what I said, Nora interrupted her and said “Whitney, I think we should let her rest. When she is ready to go to the hospital then she'll go hmm” She tried to reason with her. I laid on the bed and slept again.

      The whole day continued like this but I refused to go to the hospital. I hadn't eaten the whole day and I was extremely weak. I woke up by 4:00am the next day and used my last strength to the bathroom and tried to puke but nothing came out. I was so frustrated and tired that I started sobbing on my bathroom floor. I sobbed for 30mins and managed to go back to bed. I spent 4hours doing the same thing and it was finally 8:00am. I was so weak that  I was sure that if I don't go to the hospital in the next 1hour I would die.

      While I was having these horrible thought, I barely saw Whitney open my door because I was too tired to open my eyes or talk or walk or even move my body.“ OH MY GOODNESS!! Sofia are you okay?". Whitney yell as she rushed to my side to check me.“ Sofia, can you hear me? Answer me Sofia" She said with panic in her voice.

   “SOFIA- SOF!!”. She was on the verge of crying. I felt bad that I could hear her but I just couldn't talk or move.“ NORA where are you ” she yelled for Nora. Nora rushed to my room and saw me “Oh no, Sofia are okay?” she asked as she sat on my bed and rubbed my hands, already Whitney was sobbing hard. “What happened to her?” Nora asked as worry was written all over her face.

   “ I- I..I don't k.. know" Whitney voice cracked. “ okay uhhh, uhh, Whitney go call 911 and I'll stay here with her" Whitney rush out to call them. “Sof, Sofia can you hear"Nora said as she tried to not cry. “ple.. please Sof, uhh, stay with me. Uhh, ple - please, please don't leave us. Hold on the..uhh amb.. ambulance is on the...” Nora could control herself any longer as she burst into tears. I was feeling so bad for worrying my best friend as hot tears ran down my cheeks. “Sofia, please don't cry, you'll be o..okay" she wiped my tears.

    As she was about saying something, Whitney entered the room and spoke “The am...,  uhh they... , uhh the ambulance are on their way" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

A/N; That was chapter 6 , what do you think about this chapter. What do you guy think is wrong with Sof. Please leave your answer in the comments. Thanks for reading. I'll update as soon as possible.