Chapter 14~

SOFIA POV~
I woke up with a sudden jolt due to the urge to throw up, I ran across this foreign room looking for a bathroom. I finally found it and emptied all the content in my stomach.

After throwing up, I felt weak maybe it was because I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday's breakfast. I managed to stand up from the cold tiles, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and the person staring back at me looked exhausted and sick.

I left the bathroom and went back to bed only then did I look at the decor of the room.

The room was large, I meant extremely large maybe five times the size of my bedroom at home. It was warm and the bed alone was so welcoming that I had the urge to go back to bed.

My moment of admiring this king like bedroom was interrupted when someone came in. The last person I wanted to see walked in, in his handsome glory.

Matteo stared at me with a smirk on his face considering the fact that he saw me taking in the beauty of his bedroom.

"How do you feel now mia cara {my dear}?" he said as he walked towards the closet.

"Please leave me alone I am in no mood to speak to you" I said as I glared at him. Remembering the events that took place yesterday, I shivered because I almost lost my babies.

I walked towards the bed but stopped in my steps when I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"That must be the maid, she brought you breakfast" Matteo said as he came out of the closet and moved towards the bedroom door. He opened the door and a young lady probably in her early twenties greeted him and came in with a tray in her hands.

"Good morning Miss Sofia, here is your breakfast" she said to me as she dropped the food on the bedside table.

"Thank you...." I said to her expecting her name.

"it's Hannah" she said smiling at me. I returned the smile and she left after saying excuse me.

I looked at the breakfast and my stomach churned as the urge to vomit came back. I ignored the feeling because I was so hungry, immediately my stomach growled so I rushed to eat the food.

"Be careful, the food is not running" Matteo chuckled at my attack on the food as the wore his cologne. I rolled my eyes and ate my food quickly.

"When you are done eating, you should take a shower because we'll leave very soon"

Only then did I recognise suitcases near the bed. I scrunched my face in confusion.

"Where are we going?" I said as the feeling of vomit occured again.

"I have a business meeting in Russia, after that we leave to italy" he said as if it was no big deal. My eyes almost popped out as I heard that we were leaving to two different countries.

"HELL NO!! I am not going anywhere..." I was cut off as I sprinted to the bathroom to throw up the breakfast I just had.

Matteo followed me and rubbed my back, he held my hair in his hands I as emptied my stomach. My stomach hurt badly with all these vomiting but my ob/gyn said I should eat slowly and carefully but I was too hungry and I rushed the food now I have nothing left in my stomach and I felt light-headed.