Chapter 9~

A/N; I'm so sorry guys that I didn't update yesterday, I was so busy, was still busy today but I'm gonna try update now though I'm sleepy but I'll do it for you guys. Please vote and comment, thank you.

Matteo POV~
  Since the night I spent with Sofia, I had been restless, mainly because of the way she left that morning before I even woke up. I had to admit she was good in bed and I was starting to feel something for her. I saw something in Sofia that I couldn't see in any other female but that feeling and thought flew out the window when I woke up the next day and she was gone. It was frustrating on how she made the night feel like a one night stand whereas I had other plans.

    I tried to clear her off my mind and focus on my work and other things for distraction but she was always getting in my head. I got tired of this feeling and explained everything to Santi and he advised that I searched for her.

   At first I thought the idea was dumb as fuck but when it started interfering in my work and I couldn't focus a day without thinking about her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her everything infact! I knew I had to do something, anything to overcome this new feeling, even if the thing to do was find out everything about her and search for her.

 .  I used a week to get every info about her; her full name, her family, her college, everything concerning her including her fucking age. She was 19.

  I couldn't believe I slept with a teenage. Though I was 25, she looked 21 or 22 so how would I had known.

    The facts that I was becoming obsessed over a teenager was just ridiculous. After searching for her and checking her address, I had my men stationed at her house and everywhere that she went.

   I was informed by my men that she didn't once leave the house, but her friends she shared apartment with usually left the house. It was suspicious so I had to go check on her.

   I went over there when I was sure that she was home alone, I knocked on the door and waited for three more minutes but no one answered. I banged on the door loudly because I knew for sure she was indoor. It was frustrating and quite worrying when she didn't answer. I was furious, did she know that I was here?, No that's not possible. Maybe she was just sleeping.

     I banged louder on the door and almost broke it out of its hinges. I heard the door unlocked and she opened the door but she looked pale and sick but I brushed it off and went in the house.

    “If it isn't Sofia Williams. Wow, I thought you disappeared and I wouldn't get to see you again” I  clapped mockingly and went in.

   “After a month of looking for you, I find you here and even before you opened the door it took 10 minutes” I said then sat on a couch facing her.

    She sat on the couch opposite me and closed her eyes. “Tell me Sofia why'd you leave like that, and to think I started falling for you then you left like a whore who had a one night stand” I say to her thinking of when she left and just the thought alone angered me as I grit my teeth .

    “Why did you leave like that and not even say a word, like that whole night didn't happen and I had to search for you for a whole week. And after finding you, you just stare at me not saying a word. Speak Sofia, say something would you?” I stood up and walked towards where she sat.

    I was furious as to how she kept quiet the whole time like I wasn't even saying anything.“ Sofia I told you to answer when I ask a question didn't I?” I shouted at her as she was starting to get on my nerves.

  “What do you want from me Matteo, you come into my home shouting and ordering me around like I'm some dog or something" she said lowly and tiredly like I was saying shit .