Chapter 27~

SOFIA POV~

       TWO~ MONTHS~LATER

   Four months, four whole freaking months I've stayed with Matteo. I had known and lived with this messed up man for four months.

      These two months spent in this mansion with Matteo was... Eventful?. These two months, we've only had argument, disagreement, silent treatment, yelling at each other and what not.

      The months were not that bad because I made a new friend, Melissa. We had been close ever since that incident happened, she was my only friend in this prison they called home.

     She was with me most of the day, we would chat and I would tell her how I really wanted to leave this place and she would apologize for not having any solution to my problems.

       She was really a nice person, she told me she had been working here six years, I was surprised because she was only twenty eighty years but according to her, she really enjoyed working here though her boss could be extra strict at times and I totally agreed with her, Matteo could be unreasonable. She told me about her experiences and how she became the head maid, it was because she was amongst the first set of maids that started working here and because of her efficiency. I enjoyed her company so much that when it was time for her to leave, I would feel lonely and sad sometimes I cried then I begged her to stayed and I later blamed it on my pregnancy.

    On the other hand, there was Matteo who always made me moody and angry whenever he was around. The day after the incident with Valentino, I asked him for a phone so I could contact my family and friends but my baby daddy plainly refused. I threatened that I would runaway and he would never see his child again if he didn't give me a phone but that asshole cuffed me to the bed for the whole day and left.

     Though Matteo and I always fought and never saw eye to eye, I was grateful that he was mostly away due to work or whatever so I could spend more time with Melissa. She made great meals and was always there when I would get cramps, feel sick, throw up or would feel sad for the whole day. She was always there to help me feel better and made jokes unlike my baby daddy who would leave for the whole day and come back at night and would never ask if I was alright.

    I meant one night I couldn't sleep because I was getting bad cramps but he laid on the other side and didn't even get up to check on me. I literally slapped him to wake his ass up but he slept like a log while I cried myself to sleep that night.

    Today was making it the second week into the fourth month of my pregnancy. I already had a baby bump that I first noticed when I was 13weeks. Only Melisa and I had seen my bump, Matteo had not seen it because I only wore large clothes or I was already in bed covered up in my duvet when he would return.

      Matteo left very early this morning and told me he'll be back sometime later and I should get ready because we have an appointment today with the doctor. I was kinda excited because I haven't left the house for long and I wanted to just leave this place already.

       I got up an hour after Matteo left to get ready. I still hadn't gotten over the morning sickness yet so I had my usual throw up and nausea session. I took a bath and brushed my teeth, when I was done breakfast was already in the bedroom so I ate the yummy food my favorite maid made for me.

     I got dressed immediately because Matteo's car just arrived so I knew we would be leaving soon.

  As soon as I was done, Matteo walked into the room and paused at the sight in front of him as he ogled at me. I didn't dress up to impress him but I liked the reaction I was getting.

     “Wow, you look... Uh... You have a bump?” he asked still admiring me. I didn't put effort in dressing up but he stared at me like I wore something gorgeous, maybe it was because he only ever saw me in big clothes that was why he was staring at me like that.