Chapter 9: War?

Jalter POV

Its been a week since master woke up and he seemed to still be sad. Mashu told us that his friends wanted to visit wich we let happen a few times and they seemed ok to see him, wich seemed to calm them. We told him how we found out and that were sorry, he took a while to come back to normal wich brings me to now. I was in his room holding him while some others stood before us we all needed to know one thing, why. I looked at him and he at me i saw how afraid he was "Tell us why didnt you tell us about your parents!?" he looked afraid and unsure but then he began to explain. He told us how he blamed himself for his parents death and didnt want to burden us, he cared to much about us to burden us with his sadness. It touched me but i didnt show it, after he was done we let him have some peace. After a few hours i walked by his room and saw himplay with jack nursery and my little self while the corrpted king of nights and Nightingale. As i walked further i saw my 'Proper' self hunched over as if she had a stomach ache "Hey whats up with you?" she looked at me as if she was about to die "G...go to master....." was all she said. I ran to him and saw that he seemed to be in pain the nurse looked at him but it seemed she didnt know what was going on. I ran inside his room to see how he is. "Whats going on?" she looked at me and then lalter "Get Medea NOW" she looked at his left hand and i saw something, after a few seconds i could see something like a command seal burning itself into his hand. When i saw that i ran back to my proper self but before i could i collapsed and felt my bond with him strenghen and when i looked around it seemed like i wasnt the only one, every servant seemed to have the same feeling. After what felt like hours i could stand and walked to jeanne she also seemed to be okay "What was that?" i asked she looked at me "War, a holygrail war is about to start and it seemed Marcel is one of the masters."

Timeskip

Rin POV

I was so down in my basement preparing so tummon a servant for the war, i gathered everything i could and prepared. After my chant and the cmmand seals appering on my hand i saw the summoning circle glow extremly bright, then i heard a loud crash. I rushed upstairs and saw my living room in ruins, and in the middle of it all i saw a woman in a black and blue dress

 I rushed upstairs and saw my living room in ruins, and in the middle of it all i saw a woman in a black and blue dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

she looked at me and then up "Hmm it seems my son is here, and someone else i wonder..." then she looked at me "Are you the one to summon me?" she said as she walked over to me in a very allegent way. She circled me "Not bad, not bad all you will most certanly do." i then decided to speak "I am your master and i want to win, my name is rin tohsaka and who are you i thought i was summoning a saber like king art-" she instantly had a hand on my neck not in a chocking manner but like a kind of threat "My name Morgan la fey and i am a Caster now let us begin." i looked at her "Hey I am your master and you will do as i say *She nodded* and we first need to tell the curch that were accepted but were doing that tomorrow and you WILL clean this room got it." she chuckeled "Well you seem to be in high spirit master, tell me what is your wish master?" i looked away and started walking to my bedroom "Clean up and make me tea when i wake up." she giggled and i then went to bed, while looking at my ceeling while i was in bed "Marcel i hope your getting better." and with that i went to sleep.

Morgan POV

After hearing what my master said after she went to bed i headed back down "So Rin, you want this Marcel? Interisting, hmmm i wonder if mordred is okay and if i meet him again." After thinking i made the bedroom and set up some spells and runes to protect this house. After that i went to the roof and looked at the sky and when i did i begane to sense the presens of a servant not far from here. I began to make my way to the presence and made sure mask my own. After i went there i saw a i think lancer, as she turned i saw Atoria but different almost corrpted, i walked out "Is that you, your majesty?" she looked at me, but before i could go anyfurther i felt a blade on my neck. when i turned i saw a man in black armor with a skull helmet. He didnt say anything but Atoria did "Morgan what are you doing here?" "I have been summond and what about you two the war didnt start yet and your already in an alliance?" she looked at me "No we are mearly here to protect something." we looked at one another before she motined for her friend to get back and he did, "I suggest you run back to your master." i nodded feeling a bit to nervous taking her on with another servant too. "Until we meet again my king." and with that i returned to my masters estate and was beginning to think about all this. What is my king doing here what is this strange presence im feeling eversince ive seen here, and most impotantly what is here goal in scouting this area. In the morning after i made my masters tea and waited for her when she came down she spoke but all i could do is think about last night, "Hey are you even listening to me!?" yelled the girl "No master i have not, last night i saw two servant and i dont know why." she didnt seem to surprised "Yeah somehow there are a lot of servant already here and i dont know why." she seemed to be as much in thought as me, i hope this wont become a problem during the war. As we sat there planning our stratedgy for this already messy war.

Fate Grand Order Story: What comes afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें