Chapter 12: It begins?

Shiro Pov

I was with my servant Athur, we were in my living room and discussed the upcoming war. He told me i should be prepared to face the other masters and servants.

As we talked about how we want to win this war and what our stradegy would be. When we did he offerd to train me and teach me how to fight wich i gladly accepted. We went to my training area behind my home and started instantly.

While we traded blows with our wooden swords he asked me

"Master why do you wanna win this war if i may ask?"

I looked at him while we locked blades.

"To save my friend and protect all my friends, and save people!"

He smiled at me.

"A noble goal master, i am honored to be your servant. But be prepared i feel like this war is not like the others."

Before i could awnser we were both interupted by a woman with long golden hair in a white sweater and black pants.

"You mongrels believe yourself capable of beating us?"

"Thats right ya brat who do you think you are!"

Next to her was a red haired woman with a scar in a pirate like outfit. Arthur and i got ready, he summond his armor while i reinforced my wooden blade. They chuckeled and the blonde one seemed to want to charge us but the redhead held her back and whispered something in her ear wich seemed to stop her. They looked at me and then at athur.

"We came to warn you, if you partake in this war we WILL destroy you, but our master is so very generous that he offers to spare you if you stand down, no one needs to die for a grail."

As the blonde finished what she said did i ask her,

"Who is your master?"

Without me even realising it a spear was pointed at my hear and a gun was to athurs who seemed to point his blade at the neck of the blond woman with the spear.

"Lets all calm down and leave in peace, alright?"

Both women took a step back while putting there weapons away. They then just left without saying another word, i wanted to chase them down to find out who there master is, but athur stopped me.

"Shiro if you follow them they will kill you, just stay put. We will search for more infos tomorrow."

I looked at him, with a bit of anger in my voice i retorted.

"What if they hurt innocent people!"

His voice was calm and his blue eyes seemed soothing.

"Dont worry shiro they just wanted to warn us, nothing more. They didnt seem like the villian type."

I calmed myself looked at him but before i could say anything i heard his stomach growl.

"Uhhm how about dinner?"

POV Marcel

I was currently in the care of gorgon and Anastasia together with Nero, they all seemed rather happy to spend time with me but i felt a bit off. I still didnt really feel right, i could still feel some injuries and i heard their voices in my head. When raikou hugged my side i stiffend up out of reflex. She didnt notice and still happily rambled on about how happy she is to have me here. Gorgon on the other hand did and took my hand into hers to calm me a bit, she then asked.

"Are you ok?"

I just nodded and smiled at her, she didnt seem to buy it and squeezed my hand a bit to show she cares.

"Be honest."

Was all she said in a low but supportiv tone.

"Im ok, just need more time i guess."

Raikou pipped up after hearing that, she hugged me closer and rambled on about how she will protect me and care for me and i just mouthed help to gorgon. But she crossed her fingers. While that was going on nero finally finished making tea and handed us all a glass.

"Im happy your getting better master. I hope you continue to improve umu."

Her smile was easily one that made anyone forget their bad time, i felt myself being releaved knowing i had my servants as supporters.

POV RIN

I was with morgan, walking in the city to get her familiar with it. We reached the church to ask kotomine when this war will start. I knocked on the door and as always the creepy priest opened.

"Ah rin what can i do for you?"

"I wanna know if all servants are summond and when the war starts!"

He smirked and walked to his altar and looked at his book, his eyes didnt leave it when he awnsered.

"My dear it already has its just that a certain group of servants seem to delay the fights or shut them down. So rin what are you going to do now?"

I just stood there thinking that maybe it was the servants around Marcel so their part of the war? Maybe i should go now, i have an idea. I looked back at the priest.

"I will be going and make a plan."

With that i left the church and met up with morgan outside, she seemed tense while looking at that church.

"Rin i recommend we do not return here this place i laced with magic traps."

I just nodded.

"Yes i agree, now i think we should prepare a meeting with the servants we met at my house. I think they lied."

We discussed out plan to get the meeting futher after she agreed, while walking we saw a shadow in the mist.

It is i your veredius my deepest applegize for the late chapter but life has been rough this past half year and i didnt feel right posting anything. But im better now and want to move with this story and i hope you all enjoy my effort. As always sorry for the bad grammer english is not my native tounge. And sorry its a short chapter but i hope its an ok new start. Love as always