Chapter 17: Alone?

Marcel POV

I woke up like most days, with a cold sweat after i had anightmare about my aunt and uncle. I panted ttrying to calm down. I had these nightmares for a while now but cant bring myself to talk about them. I still feel guilt over the death of my parents, even with my servants who are like family i still feel empty. The door to my room opened revealing Nightingale, she walked towards me with a very small smile on her face. She sat next to me and took my hand in her putting it against her forhead.

"Are you Alright?"

I forced myself to smile at her,

"Yeah thanks for asking."

She seemed to see through me and fowned, she squezed my hand a bit.

"Dont lie, i can see your unwell."

I looked away as to not crumble under her eyes, i heard another person enter and talk,

"Good morning Master."

I let my gaze wander to the person at the door to see jalter. She walked towards me and the headnurse and looked down at me, her glare was soft and i saw her worry for me too. I tried to smile but just crumbled mentaly.
The headnurse took my other hand into her aswell and forced me to look at her.

"Please tell us master we worry."

With a heavy sigh i start telling them.

"I still feel guilty because of my parents, and now this war, even my aunt amd uncle. I know they were monsters but they were still family. And now all of you are in danger because this war. I just cant go on anymore, i feel like a burdon for all of you-"

Before i could finish what i said jalter kissed me, at first i was stunmed bit soon melted into it. She leaned in to me grabbing my cheeks to deepen the kiss. After a shortwhile we broke the kiss and she looked down at me with a red face.

"You idiot stop blaming yourself for things you couldnt control and ae NOT your fault! Your parents loved you and wanted to show you that love, its not your fault that truck hit them. And dont worry about us dummy we survived far worse with you as our master so dont worry, and your aunt and uncle are gone but you have us so your not alone.

I was speachless and jalter seemed to get embarresed but before she could run away i pulled her and kissed her again. She didnt fight it but just returned it, after a few seconds we parted again me being a bit teary outbof happines

"Thank you jeanne."

She smiled and seemed happy.

"Anytime, after all your the person i love."

After she said that her eyes widend and she ran outside having a red face like never before. But i had no time to chase her or react when suddenly nightingale jumped ontop of me and kissed me too forcing her tounge in my mouth she was very passionet, i melted in her touch and for a amazing 3 min i was trapped under her. She the released me and just panted out

"She is not the only one master~"

Tha made me go even more crimson then the kisses.

"Who else?"
I askes flustered. She smirked and looked at me like im meat.

"Everyone, are you ready to accept us?"

The person who anwsered me was atoria standing at the foot of my bed. She looked at me with a smirk while the headnurse sat up so she was sitting on my stomach. I looked at them my face burning up and my heart racing.

"I..,...........i am"

I was happy for the first time in a long time and to top it all of im not alone, knowing that people love me and care makes think i can look foward.

Timeskip

KOTOMINE POV

I was walking out of the basement of the church when my servant spoke,

"Master this maddness, dont be foolish at least let me tag along."

I looked at her for a moment and just walked away,

"No i will break the boys mind thus and force him to give me his servants in the name of justice. I cant have you running around srewing things up"

She scoffed but complied. I made my way trough the town and noticed a few servants out shopping it seems. One was walking with a few children that seemed to be servants aswell. I could overhear them talking about how their master is better and accepted something wich i did not care about. Soon all of you will serve me. I made my way out of town up to the massive estate, on my way there i heard a voice seemingly coming from behind me.

"Thou shall not move further what is thy buisness in these protected lands?!"

I turned and so this massive dark knight infront of me his skull mask amd its blue glowing eyes stared me down until a new voice came again from behind me.

"I'd awnser if you dont wanna get melted by my pet."

I looked at the women behind me to see her pionty ears and big twintails in a black dress, she pointed in the forest where i saw a giant dragon like creature looking my way. I sighed knowing i had to plead my case if i wanted to survive.

"Im just here to speak to your master in the name of the curch. This war seems to have stopped wich i am here to investigate."

I did not lie to them but i did not tell them my entire plan. The knight seemed to pause and the said.

"Very well we shall escort thee to the entrance of our base so thy my plead for thees life."

I was concerned he said that but didnt pay it to much mind. We walked the rest of the way in silience, when we reached the estate i saw a table next to bonfire and four people. One was a nun by the looks of it the other was a smaller woman with withe hair in a pomytail, then there was a giant woman with red and blue eyes and blond hair. But last and not least was my target marcel. When were close i hears him speak in a soft tone.

"Thank you for all the help, i think im better now. And dont worry i will gladly spend time with you when this is over salter."

Once we got close the woman escorting me ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey master!!! How are you? Im good knowing your up again."

Her entire persona shifted from serios and somewhat arrogant to a carefree girl seeing her crush. He returned the hug and said.

"Im good semi thank you for asking."

He then saw me and frowned, he gestured for me to sit at a table that was prepared for us. Once we did with servants standing behind their pitiful master he spoke again.

"What does the curch want?"

I smirked for a brief moment, he seems on edge thats good.

"Im here to releave you of your duties as a master of these servants, the church deemed you to big a threat. You can step down normaly or we will use force."

Before he could awnser i saw a tentacle reach for me and grab my neck. When i looked upon its origins i saw the nun in a now more revealing dress with big horns, the tentacle came out of a hole next to her head.

"How dare you treaten our lovely master you piece of filth, for that you die!"

Marcel looked at me and seemed to have resolved himself wich suprised me, i thought he was broken ready to give up bit it seems i manipulated his relatives for no reason. I wanted chadeas might but i failed.

"Let him leave, tell the church they dont get say in this matter."

I got dropped and swiftly made my was back down the hill. When i was halfway down i saw a shadow move infront of me.

Semiramis POV

I appeared infront of the creep who dared treaten my beloved master. He looked confused but before he could speak my pet came and bit down on him severing on of his arms, causing him to scream in agony. While he was chowrd upon i saw that the acidic saliva desloved the severd arm, the screams and crunching from his bones became louder as blood came my pets maw. But sadly after a few seconds of chewing the screams died down when i heard a loud crunching, most likely his skull. Proud of my work i began to walk back to my home woth master and the others.