Chapter 2: Aunt and uncle?

NO POV

Jurov was left speechless after Marcel snapped back "DAMMIT JUROV!" Rin barked at him before getting up and running after Marcel. She saw him go in to an alley she followd him with everyone now being behind her, when they reached the alley they saw him crying next to a wall. The group came closer only to hear him Scream "GET AWAY!" after he shouted at them he got up ran away, they were left completly overwellmed at the fact that marcel snapped at them they felt sorry and concern because of the marks on his neck. Marcel made his way home and as he knocked on the door a large bald man opened " Hey dippshit where have you been you runt eh dosnt matter now come here!".

Timeskip

The next day Marcels friends and servants waited at the schools entrance only to see him limb towards the school, afte he reached the gate he collapsed only to be caught by mash.

MASH POV

As i caught senpai i saw that his face was beaten badly and his neck seemed injured aswell, his friends came over "OH MY GOD MARCEL WHAT HAPPEND?!" the girl called surokagi shouted. Saber alter just snarled at them "Dont you dare go near him!" soon after she and jalter took him and brought him to the nurses office where we called the estate so that they sent someone to pick him up.

ATORIA (LANCER) POV

After jeanne said what happend on the call i took off for the school in a
car provided by us from chaldea. As i made my way my anger grew more and more i only thought about killing those who did this to him. TO MY MASTER!

NO POV

When the lion king arrived she ran to the Nurses office only to see two people ranting to the nurse " the little guy must have had an accident hes just unlucky i bet theres nothing to worry about now give him to me!" a short woman with brown hair and clear anger for Marcel in her eyes yelled. Atoria walked up to them and went straight in after assuring the nurse she junst wanted to check on her master not take him. When she walked in she saw his body it was covered in scars and bruses she could feel the anger rising inside her to the point were it was almost impossible to contain, however she felt a hand on her shoulder it was Scáthach and she pulled the lion king aside "Calm yourself there is nothing we could do now." she said in a calm collected voice eventhough Atoria could see her eyes were full of anger.

ATORIA (LANCER) POV

As we both just stared at marcels beaten body the Two people from the entrance rushed in and pushed us aside "This runt is going with us so out off the way!". In that moment something in me snapped "Are you insane he is already injured enough dont you dare touch him!" i pushed the bald man aside and stood before my masters bed, the two off them stared at me with clear anger in their eyes. "GET AWAY YOU BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" the woman said she had long brown hair and looked a little like a witch. When i heard those words i was ready to take them on but Scáthach stept in front of me "Im sorry me and my colluege are just concerned for him since he was in our care on his trip." after that she grabed me and we stepped aside. They walked to him and started to take him as Scáthach said "I'd like to oncemore apolagize for my colluege."
the man scoffed "Oh i know how you could apolegize to.." he was interupted by me "Dont be absured now if youll excuse us." i took Scáthachs arm and we left. After we walked out of the school i was so angry that i punched the wall nearby leaving a mark " I know your angry so am i Atoria, but we have to leave their his legal guardians we cant do anything to change that so lets go." " i bet they beat him......". as we gone back to the Estate Scáthach made me promise not to tell anyone so that the other servants dont go beserk especially the beserkers.........

RIN POV

Me and the others saw marcel being taken by his aunt and uncle, but we could also see his injuries. Seeing him like that pained me i knew they must be at fault those weird girls he has around him all the time so i decided to confront them. At lunch i saw them in their class putting tables together so i walked up to them "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!", only a few took notice and only one awnsered. "We dont know what you mean." said the girl with glasses and pink hair "im talking about Marcel ever since he came back and you showed up he seems to be beet up alot mind to explain why!?" the girl stood up and walkrd towards me "I apolagize but we dont know what happend with senpai were just as concerned as you are." at that momet i saw the sadness in her eyes. And felt that i did a mistake " Ok im sorry i didnt know he was importent to you too." after that i wanted to walk away but the girl grabbed my shoulder lightly so id turn around "ehm my name is mash i have a questsion who were those 2 that took marcel senpai today are those his parents?". After she finished i realized that he didnt tell them what happend so i sat down ready to explain.