Chapter 11: Preparations?

Rin POV

I awoke from my slumber, i saw a unkown woman standing at my bedside together with Mash. The other one was tall had long white hair and red eyes she seemed a bit older than me or mash

"So you are the master of the witch?"

asked the older of the two, i looked at mash

"What is the meaning of this?"

i asked trying to stay calm myself

"Carmilla stay calm, We are here to warn you. If you think about competing in the war we will rest at nothing to crush you if you in any way indanger our master."

i just looked at her a bit annoyed but kept my composure.

"If you think i give him up just like that then you have another thing comming."

she smirked as they started leaving

"I will give you until the start of this war to rethink that."

i followed them down until they went through the door, as we went down i saw two women in armor one bright and silver the other in black armor. The seemed to talk to morgan

"Oh my dear morgan i hope you dont plan on anything."

she smiled and bowed to them.

"Of course not my kings, i am just glad to finally see you again. Tell me is our child here aswell, if so i would like to see him and be a family for once before the two of you decide to fight with each other again."

She said and it seemed to be rather geniuen the one in black armor awnsered

"Mordred is currently with our master and to be honest i wish to return to make sure he is save rather then being here."

as she finished Morgan seemed to light up a bit more wich made me feel uneasy "uhh i heard about him i am eager to meet him aswell i felt his energy and im quite intregued."

the two kinghts looked at her in a angered manner.

"If you know whats good for you youll keep away."

After making their threat they too left my manor. I closed the door and looked at caster

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"

i yelled

"It appears they have servants that can disable my protection spells, i will make sure that the next ones are far stronger and i will patrol the neighbor hood from now on."

i nodded "Ok but what do you suggest we do against the servants that took Marcel?"

she looked at the celling.

"Hmm i dont know they seem to be set at keeping him to themselves but if you wish to take their master away from them. I would suggest we either gather more forces or allies or we try and allie ourselves with them and then see how we could manage."

I nodded in agreement and went to dress myself. After getting dressed and eating with Morgan we talked

"Maybe if we take the other servants for our own or get the masters on our side."

we continued to plan and talk about possible awnseres to our problem.

Timeskip 2 Weeks Begin of the war

Shiro POV

I was at school still at the kendo club wich i rejoined after the hollydays, i was so angry that i couldnt save Marcel in anyway, ive been training since he was taken from us and i know i must save him. Rightnow i put away my bow after shoting a few more arrows and hitting bullseye 20 times.