Chapter 15: First Battle?

Rin POV

After i made that big alliance with jurov sakura and shirou i turned my attention towards the girl they told me about. I asked morgan if she can locate her and her servant, she told me she would be done in a few hours, so i called the others over so we can take out one servant. I prepared myself mentally for a battle while the others seemed calm and even our servants seemed to be calmer then i predicted. Maybe because they knew were sure to win or i just wasnt able to read them. Arthur glared at morgan the entire time. At some point while she casts her weird spell she smirked "Arthur my dear if you have any issue with me please do keep it to yourself, your stare is distracting me."
Arthur groweld out a response "Shut it witch, just know that if you betray us I will put you down." he walked away and stood besides shirou who calmed him down. We waited for about 2 hours until morgan finally spoke up again " i located the servant we are looking for, it took me longe because of a great deal of interfernce. He is at a lake near our location." i nodded and we started to make out way.

Skadi POV 

I was walking to Laturias room and knocked on the door, but when it opened i was met with faces i did not excpect Medea and anastasia. they looked at me "So you noticed the servants that are moving around aswell." they nodded and the lion kind went to speak but mash entered and spoke first "We need to send scouts and if they pose a threat destroy them." she said in a cold tone, its always weird to see mash in such a way but its just her way of wanting to protect our dearest master. We all agreed and send out a scout party lead by salter and Mordred. 

Shirou POV 

We walked to the lake in the fores that was at the edge of the city, during our walk i saw arthur staring at that witch from rin, i just wanted to get this over with since i didnt want to go and fight in this war. I belive i can save eveyone if itry hard enough , so the fact that were hunting someone bothers me alot. Arthur seemed to have noticed taht and put a hand on my shoulder 

"Shirou steady yourselve i know this isnt what you wanted but we need to elimate beserker."

That didnt cheer me up but made me think more about what happened since this war started, all this for a grail thats supposed to be abled to make a wish. People will kill eachother and destroy what ever is in their way, and now im part of that process. I cant help but feel lost, i want to save people not harm them but if i cant even save my friend from being taken what CAN i do. Before i could further my thoughts a black blur came out of the woods and tried to stab rin with a red spear but Arthur blocked the spear. They were both not moving giving me a good look at the attacker and i saw a man with dark hair monster like legs and tail aswell as a red scarf and eyes, his weapon was a red spear.

Arthur POV

Me and beserker both jumped back to gain distace 

"Back off i will take this one is mine!"

 i charged at him and swung my blade from my right side to the left in an attempt to cut his head of, my enemy dodged by ducking and then punching me in the stomach sending me back. I landed on my feet but had to block the red spear heading towards my heart by using my sword to swing it to the right, we both backed of a bit only to lunge foward clashing our weapons trying to push the other of his feet. He started to overpower me until i saw shirou smack him with a bracnh wich he seemed to have reinforced, the impact caused berserker to lose focus alowing me to push him away and swinging my blade as fast as i could and cut the monster across the chest. After my blow the servant fell on his back, i went to finish him but a girl with white hair came running but got blocked by the one nmed jurov.

"No Berserka please dont die!" 

The monster chuckled and looked at me 

"Saber?"

I nodded to signal i was listening

"Please spare my master i beg of you."

As he said that he looked at the wailing girl and smiled, i could tell he was fond of the little one. I nodded at him. But as i went to respond i felt something wrap around my leg. Next thing i know im being swung around knocking everyoneof their feet the monster then rushed to the girl grabbed her and ran a few meters before turning and rushing us again but before i could react a arrow hit him in the shoulder knocking him a bit back but not stopping him. He reached the the assasin and stomped on his arm causing a grousem crunch, the assassin yelled out in pain but couldnt even finish it becasue a red spear was shoved through his head killing him. Jurov yelled out in anger and sadness and rushed the man beast only for him to be smaked aside by the tail as said man stalked towards shiruo spear raised. but before he could kill my master he was hit by bullets causing him to jump back. The bullets sadly didnt do much but they did stop him for a momen so me and archer could stand up and rush him, i took a second to look to the side and saw a centaur with a tall girl walking to our masters who are recovering with morgans help.

Me and archer both attacked him from the side while i went for a front attack, the berserker rolled out the way of the bullets and kicked me in the stomach  with such speed and sterngth it send me back yet again. I coughed up a bit of blood, i again wanted to rush him but he was already infront of me and went to stab me again but i managed to block in time and push him a bit back using all my strengh, this gave archer a clear shot wich he took with a bigger caliber i think, because it pierced his skin. he growled in pain, he moved sideways and smacked me in the head with the other side of his spear. I fell to the ground but befroe i could get finished of the man got hit with two more arrows this time in the knee. This gave me the time to roll away and stand back up, ilooked towards the centaur and he noded to me. I also saw that the white haired girl was tied up by rin and morgan who smirked to me. But i had to focus, the enemy was currently being fought by Archer who struggeled to keep up so i had to step in, i rushed in adn swung my blade hitting his arm wich i cut clean in halve. he let out a bone shattering scream. WIth his rage boiling over i saw a dark aura covering him. When it went away i saw he had new monster like arms with massive claws and a monster like head. He swiped his claw at me so fast i couldnt move in time, but i got pulled away by a lasso made out of mana i think from morgan. 

"He used his Noble Phantasm wen need to kill him NOW!"

Yelled the unkown allie before firing a barage of arrwos wich the monster blocked our cut down in mid air, Archer also fired at him so i used the time to charge my NP by holding up my blade and gathering energy, the barrage seemed to bother him less and less because his speed seemed to grow. He started moving in my direction but before he reached me he was covered in a barrier that held him back, he started to tear through to get to me but he was to late swung my sword and released the energy i gathered. A massive beam of energy was shot out my sword, it erased the beserker who sreamed in a mix of rage and pain before he returned to the throne. The beam also tore the forest apart in a few places. When i looked around i saw our group was in a bad state most were injured or tired. I walked to the others and approached the new comers.

"Thank you for the assist back there."

I said to the servant he smiled back, 

"No problem friend my master wanted to help her friends."

Rin POV

I was shocked when surokagi showed up with a servant during our fight with berderker, i was also pissed we lost a servant and had so much trouble with ONE enemy. But atleast no one of us masters died. Jurov looked pissed, when we looked at the tree where we tied up the little girl we saw her missing,

"WHAT SHE IS GONE DAMMIT!"

Jurov yelled anger very apperent in his voice.

"How about we go to my place and rest up at my place?"

Before i could awnser i saw a person approach us from the path we came, they wore a black coat with a hood when they took the hood down i saw mash, she had a cold  stare on her face.

"So you started the war even after we TOLD you not to?"

She snaped her fingers and multiple servants appeard around us all had their weapons drawn.

"Lets Talk Mash ok?"

I Begged her hopping that this wouldnt be the end of us.

(So new CHapter hope you enjoy i tried my best and sorry i take so long im not always sure that the stuff i write is any good.)