Chapter 5: Secrets?

Rin POV

After mash called Marcel 'Master' i got curious and walked up to her "So what is he to you?". She jumped a bit "Uhm well." she took a deep breath and composed herself "He is my senpai and best friend i care deeply for him." she looked down sad as she looked at him again. I felt sympaphy for her but needed to confirm something "Why did you call him Master?" she looked nervous. "Well i was his maid....." i looked at her "Wait What!" "Yeah i lost a bet with him so i was his maid for a while so i got used to call him master," "Oh ok." so thats the reason. I felt bad for her and wanted to help but she talked faster "Can i stay by his side for a while? and maybe visit him tomorrow?" i looked at her she seemed despered "Mash its ok you may stay and visit when ever you want." she lit up and ran up to me taking my hands and jumped up "Thank you so much!" but then she looked back at him. She then walked up to him and kissed his forhead and walked to the door of the room "Ill be back again the next day." she exclaimed and left. After she left i was a bit annoyed 'why did she kiss him? He is MINE!'

Atoria (Lancer) POV

As Mash returned i walked up to her to scoled her "Mash Where have you been young lady-" "I know where master is Atoria!" "WHAT." i slammed her against a wall "Tell me now." i growld she then pushed me back and said "Well he is with friends and im allowed to visit him when he is better ill get him hear." i calmed down a bit. I took a step back "Im sorry Mashu i just lost it a bit please forgive me." i felt a bit ashamend of my outburst "Its ok Latoria i know your upset. I will go to my room now."she smiled at me and with that she left. I walked outside and sat on a nearby bench 'Master.........' after i calmed down completly and walked back inside and to my room. I got on my bed and felt sad to know my master is out of my reach. The next day i got up early and went up to Mash  "Mash may i have a word with you?". She looked at me and noddes, we walk to a hallway where no one was at the moment "Please take me to master so i can bring him here." she looked at me blankly "I cant his friends wouldnt let me take him." "Then what about me i could say im a distant relative that wants to take him into there care." she thinks for a moment "That might work." we instantly got to the mansion of this rin person mash waited in the car. When we arrived i knocked at the door and this rin girl opened "Yes may i help you?" i glared at her "I am a relative of Marcel i will pick him up and bring him with me NOW." i felt myself losing control to my anger until i felt a hand on my shoulder when i turned around i saw Sangzang and my alter stand there "Yep those two are his aunt and im his cousin may we take him please?" Sangzang asked politely. Rin stood there a bit stunned.

Rin POV

I couldnt belive it would be this early but there they were, i hoped we could heal him up but no his family was faster. "Well uhm he isnt here he is-" "Please dont lie we KNOW he is here!" the paler of his two aunts said with a stern voice. i Flinched and then to my luck Shrio arrived "Hey im going to the store to get first aid for Marcel do you want anything thosaka ?" the women now less poltie "GIVE HIM TO US!" shiro realizing what he did got infront of me "No we cant let you take him! He already gone through enough!" he yelled i regaining my composure i stood next to him and tried to look firm so they leave. Two of them looked at us confused the pail one and brown haired one spoke in sync "What?". At this point we didnt know what to say "You didnt know?" i asked and the Brown haired women spoke "No we just knew he was missing. But if he is unwell he should be with family now give him to us!" she pushed me and shiro aside and went in. At this point Jurov and the rest came out of Marcel's room "Whats going on here?" they dashed at him and got in the room all of them froze up when they saw him.

Sorry for the short chapter.