Chapter 10

Aidan

I woke up the next morning in extreme pain, my member was on fire and swollen.

I whimpered and curled up into a tight ball, squeezing my eyes shut and wishing for the pain to go away.

That was inhumane. It could've killed me! I hope they weren't doing the same thing to Kip...he'd never get together with me if they did. I know that was selfish but I really really liked him....he made me feel things I've never felt before. Cliché I know, but it's how I feel.

"Good morning Aidan.." The pastor said, sitting in the chair besides my cot.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore hm.

"Please I don't want to do it anymore..." I whispered softly, tearing up.

He nodded, patting my back. "Understandable..but it's only Tuesday and you have to keep going until Friday."

I looked up at him quickly, frowning. "Why!?"

He shrugged, sighing. "Head master said so, he said he won't believe your soul is healed until you've gone through this for a week."

I let out a sob, grabbing his arm. "No no please I promise to be good! I promise!"

"Don't worry my boy, I'm going to help you in different ways...God came to me and said it was wrong, I must do something else to help."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you pastor, I want to get better..just not that way..please.."

He smiled brightly, "That's wonderful my boy!"

I nodded, my stomach growling softly. "Are you hungry?" The pastor asked, making me blush and nod.

"Yes please, I would like some food."

He smiled and took out a protein bar from his bag, handing it to me. "Shh you're not allowed to eat." He winked before standing up.

I smiled gratefully, nibbling on it slowly. "Thank you.."

He smiled, turning away from me. "No problem my boy."

"How bout we watch some videos today and then maybe read some passages from the bible?"

I nodded, smiling widely. "Sounds like a plan." Anything was better than having my penis shocked again.

I think I was starting to like this pastor.

Kip

I sat in the lobby of the hospital, looking at the double doors leading to the outside world.

I haven't stepped foot outside of this facility in almost 2 years.

I was scared but I was more scared of something bad happening to Aidan.

He didn't deserve all this shit.

It was easy to tell that I was a patient, patients clothes were gray. It didn't make us stand out but it was enough to make people look over and notice if we were doing something we weren't supposed to.

I paced the lobby for what felt like hours, but it was really only a few minutes.

"Sir, are you okay?" A petite nurse asked, walking over to me. I nodded, waving my hand dismissingly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

She nodded, gently grabbing my arm. "Well let's get you back to your room, okay?"

I glared, yanking my arm away. "Don't touch me, if I wanted to be at my room I would be."