Chapter 3

(dedicated to the wonderful author @IAmHec, go check out his amazing stories!)

Kip

Great. I was stuck with a snotty, goody goody, asshole for a roommate.

I was assigned to help him because they say he would be a tough case to cure. Why do they not understand that we need to be cured!

This place isn't the best place for me. The head master, or "master" forces me to give him head. He says he's straight but I think otherwise. He's making it harder to forget the touch of a man. He also runs this place, ironic right?

I should be focusing on women, their beautifully round breast and baby makers.

I should think they are beautiful but I can't, my mind always wonders back to men's bodies. It's disgusting. I want to be cured!

I want to be straight. It's hard. The master makes it even harder. Now I have to watch this bratty kid.

I grab a tray and get in line for the food. The bratty kid, what was his name again? I don't remember, oh well; he got in line behind me and started to babble, I blocked him out and looked around the room.

We have over 100 men and boys here, half of them not here by choice. The kid being one of them.

I glance over to two men making out, guards finally see them and rush over, tasering them. I wince and look away, ashamed that I was turned on by their little make-out session.

"Next." A voice cuts through my thoughts and I walk up to the cafeteria lady, she smiles before plopping some substance on my tray.

"Thanks." I mumble before walking to my table. On my way people whistle and grab my ass, I turn and glare at them. "Little faggot boy." someone yells at me. I ignore it and sit down at my table, by myself.

Not even a second later little bratty comes over and plops down in front of me. I frown. People were looking now.

"What're you doing?"

"Sitting." He smiles before digging into the disgusting food.

"I sit by myself, always have, always will. Now leave." I stare at him.

He stares back. "It's not good to be alone all the time." That almost, almost, made me smile.

"Fine, only until you find somewhere else to go."

"What if I don't want to go?" He mumbles, looking up at me through his bangs. He's ador-.

I am NOT going to say that. No way in hell do I think he's adorable.

"Kip." Someone's says behind me. I tense up and close my eyes. Please not right now. He used me this morning..

"Head master wants to see you." I nod and force a smile. "I'll be there in a minute." The guard nods before walking away. My stomach turns and I force myself not to throw up.

"What's wrong?" A concerned voice breaks my train of thought.

I look up and see the bratty kids face close to mine. I push him back and stand up. "Nothing, eat. I'll be in our room later tonight." I quickly made my way out of the room before he said anything else.

I made my way down the hall, two guards following closely behind.

When I reached the head masters office, they finally stop following me.

I knocked twice before hearing a rough, "come in." I quickly walked in and closed the door behind me. I stayed facing the door, taking a deep breath before turning around.