Chapter 8

Aidan

I walked down the hall to my next 'class', which happened to be arts and crafts. I mean I get that drawing and doodling is fun but how is that supposed to make me straight? I mean it might even make me more gay.

I chuckled at the thought and some guys around me looked at me weirdly. I gave them all the middle finger and walked faster to my destination. I haven't seen Kip since the incident we had the other night.

I looked but I couldn't find him anywhere. He hasn't even been to our room, and the guard who checks on us to make sure we're where we're supposed to be, doesn't even blink an eye when he sees Kip's bed empty.

I knew Kip had a mental breakdown, there's no other explanation for the way he was acting. I wanted to help him but I can't if I don't know where he is. It's so frustrating, him and his mood swings. He pisses me off but he also makes my heart melt.

I haven't seen Cole in awhile either and my mom said she would bring him for a visit. She's nothing but a lying bitch.

I sighed and walked into the room my arts and crafts class is taking place only to stop dead in my tracks because of a naked girl walking around.

None of the boys were paying attention to her but she didn't seem to care, she let her lady parts be sown to the world.

She took notice of me and walked over, swaying her hips and trying to seduce me. "Hello there handsome, you must be Aidan...come take a seat and pick up a pencil, I'll give you your assignment in a minute." She winked, ushering me towards an empty seat.

I nodded and walked past her briskly. I sat down and grabbed a balance piece of paper. "Hello there sexy." Someone whispered huskily in my ear, I shivered and turned to face to culprit.

It was a guy a little older than me, he had sleek black hair and dark brown eyes that complemented his pale complexion.

"Uh....hi?" I scratched the back of my head in confusion. Who was this guy and why was he hitting on me?

He chuckled and sat next to me, holding his hand out. "I'm Grayson, but you can call me gray, yanno nicknames are waaay easier, yeah?" He smiled sweetly.

I nodded, "um....yeah, I'm uh..Aidan." I shook his hand, smiling back slightly.

He grinned, "oh I know, Kip talks about you all the time. I didn't think Kip would ever like-."

I cut him off by waving my hand, "wait wait, you know where Kip is?" I ask frantically.

He nodded, looking confused now. "Uh....he's here..."

I stood up and looked around the room for the familiar head of hair. "Where!?"

He chuckled and pulled me back down. "Not in this room silly." He patted my back, turning to his paper.

"I need to see him, I haven't seen him for days!" I begged him pathetically. He frowned at me. "I saw him in the cafeteria on the way here, but ser-." I cut him off again by standing up and speeding out of the room.

I ignored his calls and ran down the hall towards the cafeteria.

I don't know when this feeling for him started but I know I feel something for him, I'm not gonna deny it anymore. It's not just lust, I think......its....love. I think I'm falling for Kip and I can't stop.

He's in desperate need of love and I'm willing to be the one who gives it to him. I just want to hold him and kiss his adorable face.

I've never felt like this before and I'm scared. I'm scared he'll reject me. I'm scared I won't be good enough for him.

When I entered the cafeteria I immediately started looking for the head with messy dirty blonde hair.

When I saw his tall lanky forum I ran over to him. He looked sick, his skin was paler than usual, he had dark circles under his eyes and his eyes looked lifeless.

"Kip." I breathed out when he finally noticed me standing there. His brow scrunched up. "Aidan...what're you doing here? How did you find me?"

I glared at him and smacked his arm. "Fuck you!" I hissed. "You fucking act like a mental patient on me and then disappear." I shoved him backwards.

He looked at me startled. "Ai-.." I cut him off.

"Don't interrupt me! I've been worried sick about you and all I get is 'how did you find me?' No! That's not right! I fucking care about you and you just.." I gripped my hair in frustration. This is what happens when I keep all my frustration bottled up.

"Urgh, you're so frustrating!" I cried, pushing him back again.

I didn't even realize all the people around us had stopped what they were doing and watched what was going on.

Some were amused and some had disgusted looks on there face.

I blushed and looked down. Fuck my life.

I was mentally yelling at myself for being so stupid until I felt a soft pair of lips touch mine.

I gasped in shock and looked up at Kip's face.

He had his eyes closed tightly, I could tell he was forcing himself to do this.

His hand came up to cup my cheek, his other hand came to the small of my back and pushed me against him. I felt his body relax so I did what felt right. I kissed him back.

His lips were soft but rough against my lips, his touches were so gentle. No one has touched me like this before. I felt loved...

He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I granted him entrance into my mouth. I moaned softly when his tongue touched mine. We fought for dominance and he won, his tongue exploring my mouth.

The kiss was amazing until we were broken up by the guards. I reached for him when they pulled me away. "Kip!" I cried out for him, thrashing against the guards hold.

They were going to put me back in that room! I didn't want to go back to that room! Plus I had just gotten Kip back and I didn't want to lose him again.

What broke my heart was that he did nothing, he just stood there looking at me, as I was dragged away.

That's when I broke down and started to sob.

I was so tired of being treated like shit.

I thought I had broken Kip's walls down but obviously I didn't. I failed and I made myself look like a fool.

I was pathetic.

So pathetic.

Unedited

A/N: finally an update yay ;) happy New Years! Well late New Years..so any thoughts on what just happened?