Chapter 7

Aidan

It felt like ages before someone finally came and got me from that horrid room, my stomach was aching in pain. I literally threw up my guts. My whole insides feel empty. I just wanted to go back to my room and see Kip. I wanted to see if they hurt him.

It wasn't fair. My parents sent me to this awful place. I wanted to be home with Cole, watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate, with my mom cooking Christmas dinner in the other room.

The holidays was my favorite time of the year, my family would get together dispit all of our problems and we would enjoy ourselves. We would laugh and be happy, I won't be there this year and I don't think I'll be there for a while...knowing my dad, I probably got kicked out of the family.

I was snapped out of my thinking when I felt someone lifting me out of the chair I was strapped to. I stood on wobbly legs and tried to take a step towards the door, wanting to get out of there as fast as I could, I ended up falling. I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned to glare at the asshole of a person but gasped when I reconized the person standing there.

"Bennett?" I whispered.

"Hey there Aidan..." I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks, awe, he's blushing.

He's always been adorable and I was surprised when he came to me asking for a quick fuck, which turned into many..many fucks. It also surprised me that he topped.

I smirk at him slightly, "Where are you here?" I asked sluggishly.

He bites his lip and looks away. "My parents thought it would be good for a few weeks."

I nod, frowning once again. "Can we leave this horrible room please? I can't stand being in it for another second." I scrunch my nose up in disgust.

He nods quickly and comes over to help, throwing my arm around his shoulder and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What time is it?" I mumble, yawning.

"Almost 8:00pm."

"I was in there all day!?" I practically shout, earning a few stares from the other boys.

He nods, carrying me down one of the long hallways. "Yeah, I guess so."

I direct him to my room and glance around hoping to spot Kip, but failing to do so.

When we enter my room Kip jumps off his bed and stalks towards me. He smiles at Bennett but I can see that it's a tense.

"Thank you but I can take it from here." Kip grabs my arm and drags me towards him, making me gasp in shock. I glare at him.

"What the actual fuck man?" I snap at him because I almost fell over, but he completely ignores me.

I sigh before turning to Ben, "thanks boo, see ya tomorrow at.....breakfast?" I ask him and he nods, smiling sweetly. He waves at us before turning and practically running out of here. I would've too.

Once he leaves, Kip pushes me onto my bed and climbs ontop of me, straddling my waist.

I glare up at him as he stares down at me blankly.

I sigh, closing my eyes. "Kip...I'm exhausted, I stink, and I'm starving...I'm not in the mood for your games."

I feel him grab both of my hands and pin them above my head. My eyes fly open as he pulls down my sweatpants, which are soiled from dry cum. I'm ashamed to say I got extremely turned on by those porn videos.

"What're you doing?" I yell.

"Shut up!" He screams, looking at me with hateful eyes.

I frowned and looked away, pulling on his hold. "Get. Off. Of. Me." I say threateningly.

He ignores me and continues to strip me. I struggle harder, thrashing against his body.

His hand comes down across my face, making my neck snap backwards. I feel my eyes tear up from the pain.

The smack seems to snap Kip out of whatever was happening to him. He climbs off me mumbling about how sorry he is. He looks down at me with tear filled eyes, opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

He rushes out of the room before I can say anything and I frown in confusion, what the hell just happened?

Bennett

I moan in pleasure as my roommate Wyatt pounds into me. When I first got here he was the first one to be nice to me, he flirted and cracked jokes. I instantly feel for him.

I let him have his way with my body the first night also and since then we've been going at it like bunnies. It was like a craving now. I needed his thick member pounding against my prostate.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned back against the wall as he continued thrusting his powerful cock into me.

I cried out when he hit my prostate, sending pleasurable shivers through my body.

W-wyatt.." I moaned loudly, arching my back as he sucked on my neck greedily.

After I brought Aidan back to his room and his weird ass roommate took him, I practically ran out of there and down to my room, as soon as I entered Wyatt jumped me, tearing my clothes off and slamming me against the wall. Without warning he shoved his cock in me, tearing me in two.

I didn't care though. It's just how I liked it....rough and dirty.

Unedited

A/N: filler chapter with some smexy time. Hope it satisfies you until the next update. Also please check out my new story! It'll mean a lot to me. Bye loves~