Chapter 1

R rated material (dedicated to the amazing author TheoryKierei)

I moan into the boys mouth as he ravages my mouth with his tongue, he begins to thrust into me roughly and I groan, leaning my head back to let out a loud moan.

"You're such a slut Aidan.." The boy Bennett whispers against my skin, I nod urging him on.

"Only for you babe.."I mumble back, another moan making it's way out of my mouth.

We were so caught up in fucking that we didn't even notice the supply closet opening...then we heard a gasp. My head snapped towards the figure standing in the doorway and my heart immediately dropped.

Shit.

"Aidan! Bennett! You disgusting faggots! Get out of my church! I am calling your parents!" My pastor Xavier yelled, making me and Bennett jump apart. We scramble to put our clothes on and rush out of the closet. He begins to hit me with his bible and I wince.

"Pastor! It's not what it looks like!" Bennett pleaded.

"I saw you both in that closet and I know what you both were doing!" He's screaming now and I sigh...well hopefully he forgets about calling my parents.

"He came onto me!"

Wait, what? Lying bastard. Just to save his own ass. The pastor looks at me, "is this true?" I sigh and decide to save his Christian ass. "Yeah it is.." I grumble.

"You're parents will definitely be disappointed in you." He looks at me for a moment before shaking his head and walking away. I shrugged, I don't care about what my parents think. They're pricks and they honestly never cared about me.

I follow the pastor and the boy Bennett follows me, I really just wanna turn around and smash the kids head in.

I have anger issues I need to work on, doubt it'll happen but I could try.

The pastor grabs my arm and pushes me out of the church, "don't come back you disgusting piece of shit!" He slams the big door in my face.

Life just loves to kick me in the ass doesn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally reach home I can tell my parents aren't home, which means I left my baby brother home for over twelve hours. Shit! They were supposed to be back by now!

I race up the stairs and fumble with my keys, after finally unlocking it and running instead.

"Cole!" I shout, looking around the house frantically. He's barely 5 and I left him alone!

What if someone kidnapped him? Oh god my parents will hate me even more.

"Aidan..?" I hear a quiet whisper and I whip around, seeing my baby brother sucking his thumb and holding onto his yellow blanket.

I smile and hug him tightly, "oh thank god! You scared me to death!" I hear his stomach growl and I laugh, ruffling his hair.

"Hungry little man?" He nods and looks up at me with the biggest eyes I've ever seen; he got all my moms looks, blonde curly hair, brightest blue eyes and little dimples when he smiles. If there was one thing I cared about in this world it would be him and my best friend, Riley.

Me? I got my looks from my dad; brown hair, ugly brown eyes and freckles that covered my cheeks. Me and Cole look nothing alike, it's hard to tell were brothers.

"Mac and cheese!" I hear cole giggle as I carry him into the kitchen. "Of course little man, which ones? Spider-Man or spongebob?" I knew the answer to that one already.