The monster or the fianceè?

"Daniel" escaped Regina Mills, shocked, worried and aghast when she located the object of the scream in the stables bevor of Prince Charming or in Storybrooke better known as David Nolan and it was none other than her son Henry who was being held in a stranglehold by her former fiancé on the wall of the stable.

The horse that was with him seconds ago was already on the run and what remained was the empty box in which Daniel pressed her son against the wall.

Her Daniel was just using brute force to choke her son against the concrete wall.

An image that her brain could not or did not want to process and at the same time shocked and panicked, as well as giving her heart a painful thrust.

Her Daniel wasn't violent and certainly not a killer.

He was strong but gentle and loving like no other man in the world.

"Daniel, stop it! Stop it, Please!! "the black-haired, pretty woman screamed out of sheer horror and ran as fast as possible towards her great-grandson or son to push the man she loved more than her own live away from Henry.

" Regina? "Was Daniel's voice no more than a whisper when their eyes met, as if he wasn't sure whether the woman standing in front of him really was his former fiancée, but then didn't seem to recognize her because he only rested for a second and then he started to attack her instead of Henry.

"Run Henry!" she screeched before running herself, slamming the box door behind her just in time and locking it, since the last thing she wanted was to use magic against her Daniel.

"Mom who the fuck is that?" the frightened voice of her boy distracted her from the animalistic cries of her fiancé who on the other hand, looked at her with wide eyes as her body slipped powerlessly down the stable wall, covering her mouth with her hand to mute her soundless cries of horror and pain while the tears ran down her cheek in torrents.

The feeling that spread in her at powerful speed was for sure worse than the moment when one's heart was ripped out of your body and crushed against your will!

Every fiber of her body burned and in her soul was an unbelievable dullness and listlessness.

Daniel was a monster! A monster! A damned monster! And she just couldn't and wouldn't understand or accept that!

"That was my only and true love, little one." she replied almost affectionately, stroking his cheek gently and hugging him tightly before turning to David who was also standing in front of her with a questioning expression and apparently even pretending to have compassion for her.

"Thanks for asking, Charming! But you didn't have to pretend that you care for me. As you can see, my dream man has turned into a monster! I have absolutely no idea what happened to him. So you don't have to pretend as if you have the slightest bit of compassion for me, you are bound to get an incredible amount of satisfaction as you are the only one to know that the evil queen is able to love and that this love is hopeless since the one she gave her heart is now a zombie "she hissed almost cynically and with a suppressed snort as David crouched next to her with a" Was that the "Stable" David "and hesitantly placed a hand on Regina's shoulder, not knowing how far affection and compassion for his archenemy were appropriate and desired.

"That's not true Regina. I am a lot of things but certainly not gleeful. I also see honesty and love in a person! I have no idea how this man managed it, but the love you feel for him is next to the maternal affection for Henry maybe the only strong feeling you have for a person which isn't hate! " the otherwise so averse man made her a compliment and for a moment there was next to the incredibly surprising recovered fragility in the pretty black-haired woman a brief feeling of hope and gratitude.

"How do I get the honor of complimenting me, Charming? Are you sick! Then you shouldn't work ..." the moment of weakness in the pretty woman was apparently over what made David roll his eyes.

"I understand. The fight continues. I will make you a proposal. What do you think if we agree a truce and save your Prince Charming first so he can make you his queen?" David asked, almost grinning, and offered Regina his hand to pull her to her feet, which she even accepted this time with a smile. "You already know how to divide the clock according to your enthusiasm?" the otherwise skeptical woman was almost over-enthusiastic and the rare honest smile o n her lips was hopeful and gave confidence to the man who held her in his arms.

"I'm sorry to destroy your hope Regina but I have no idea how to transform a zombie back into a man." the former prince had to admit and listened to the animal-like screams of the fiancé of his archenemy.

" But you already know the answer Grandpa. "Henry threw in a little confused and broke away from his mother to look at both of them.

"What do you mean Henry?" asked David almost curiously and now paid the smallest member of their mission the fullest attention.

"The kiss of true love. If this Daniel loves my mom even remotely as much as my mom loves him, the kiss of true love should save him. " the little boy explained as if it were the most normal thing in the world, while a smile fell on his lips.

" The kiss of true love. That's it ... Regina you just use magic to hold him and then you kiss him "exclaimed the sheriff and grabbed the pretty black-haired woman by the shoulders with both arms to shake her out of her freeze and weakness.

" No David that doesn't work! "said Regina sadly, again close to tears while she stared into the eyes of her archenemy and she pushed away from him a little before turning her head as well, closing herself again from him.

" Why? Regina, I know you're the evil queen. But that does not mean that the "kiss of true love" has conspired against you ... "he wanted to reassure his counterpart, whereby the word was cut off immediately.

" The kiss of true love only works when both people love each other. You should be familiar with that by now. But Daniel doesn't recognize me anymore. He even wanted to kill me. So if I use magic to force him to stay in place, we not only have the problem that this kind off magic cannot be overcome with magic, but that this person in the box doesn't love me, "she explained dryly and did her best to make her indifferent, to keep her expression, while she was already dying again inside.