Cora Mills

"Regina ... are you sick? "Asked Mary Magret confused and concerned about her stepmother the moment she was let out of the embrace again and could see Regina hugging Emma too, so that she too found herself in the tight embrace of the evil queen.

"Do you prefer to be killed by me? "Regina snapped back immediately and looked at her archenemy with a sassy grin while the water ball formed in her hand as if by itself.

"No... a hug is more comfortable. But the fireball in your hand definitely confirms to me ... Regina ... is this light magic? "Mary Magret paused, incredibly puzzled, and stared almost hypnotized and with a mixture of pride and awe at the water over Regina's hand, which had now taken the place of the fire.

"That should be a ball of fire ... "was she surprised by herself for the first moment, but grinned and let go of him without hesitation, so that Mary Magret was completely soaked in the next moment, breathing hard because of the unexpected shower.

"That was for the fact that you have made my previous life a hell ..." she explained grinning and formed the next ball of water over her step-daughter with a grin and the words "And that's because you ask too stupidly after seeing the water ball!" she explained and grinned her amorous grin, as she had got her justice, before accepting the open arms of Mary Magrets and hugging her again getting wet all by herself.

"What a lovely family reunion Gina. As I can see, you have got your happy ending a second time. What a shame that I have to destroy it again!" Regina's mother Cora made herself noticeable and showed her daughter that it was 10 minutes too late for the curse that her daughter wanted to put over the portal.

"Henry, Daniel!" was all that came over the pretty black-haired woman's lips in sheer horror as the people she loved most were floating in the air, gasping for breath so that she couldn't even fiddle her mother's opinion about what she thought of that she was called "Gina" by her and that she hated that nickname by the way.

"You have no heart mother!" Regina commented almost coldly and tried with all her might to control her own emotions, she knew that her mother, after an emotional breakdown from her, was only more encouraged to destroy either her son or her fiancé, since she saw love as weakness and she wanted her daughter to be strong.

"Stupid child! Of course I don't carry my heart around in my chest. But I assume that Daniel or Henry will do that?" Her question was more of a statement and just by the look on her face you could easily see what her intentions were.

"No mother ... No mother please don't. Henry is still a child and Daniel ... he won't be able to stand it again!" Regina shouted, so that one could certainly hear her voice until the center of Storybrooke, while she hurried towards her mother and wanted to stand in front of her two men, but the next moment she landed on the forest floor in a high arc.

"Jane ... Mama" shouted Henry and Daniel in unison as they had to watch that the otherwise powerful woman who was most important to them was thrown through the air like a sheet of paper and fell completely defenseless to the ground.

Your Jane doesn't help you anymore! And she's not your mother Henry!" Cora hissed pulling Henry and Daniel closer to her as she slowly reached out her hand to the younger member of the two, as if she had made a choice.

"Not Henry. Not Henry! " Daniel made clear to his "future mother-in-law" in a voice that made it immediately clear how serious he was with this statement and before Cora could reach out her hand to Henry's heart, Daniel threw herself  in front of him so that her hand was now in his empty chest was instead of Henrys.

"Why ..." Cora let out a frustrated scream and turned to Regina when she realized that Daniel didn't have his heart with him and the only logical conclusion was that her daughter had ripped his heart out.

"First lesson: meeting Cora Mills ... never take your heart with you. I learned my lesson mother! " hissed Regina back who had got up again and crashed her mother against a tree with a wave from light magic and held her trapped there by the surprise effect.

"I'll kill you, I promise mother! And I'm not even sorry about it! " Regina hissed almost sweetly and before her magic encircled her mother's throat so that she was now the one who could no longer breathe and therefore had no control over her magic, so Daniel and Henry landed rudely on the ground and quickly took a few steps back. while Regina focused her magic more and more around her mother's throat

. "Reg ..." Cora tried to get through to her daughter, but realized faster than she would like that Regina had no more empathy left for her

"Jane ... just thew her through the portal. She is not worth it "it was suddenly Daniel who hurried  to help Cora and gently hugged Regina from behind, as well as guided her hand so that her mother finally hovered over the green portal, wich was opened from Mr. Gold.

"You were lucky, mother. I give you some good advice ... never appear here again! " Regina made it clear to her emphatically that she was no longer wanted in Storybrooke, before she let go of the woman and the portal swallowed her.

"Are you ok Sweety? You are too good Daniel! She deserved to die. I think you forget that she was your murderer!" showed Regina the not so unimportant fact and looked Daniel seriously and firmly into his eyes.

" I know. But if you kill her, you're just getting yourself to her level. And I know that you are better than that! I believe in you!" answered the stableboy of her heart gently and put his lips lovingly on hers to calm down his fiancée.

"You spared Henry" the pretty black-haired woman in his arms changed the subject to her son as she broke away from him and again Daniel found nothing more than pure relief in her eyes, while letting Henry run up to her open arms and heard her sighting happily when she realised that everything was alright.

Her eyes just had all the Gratitude and the love that she felt for him and her son.

"That was nothing Janey. He's still a child. Your child!" Daniel breathed now also in love and leaned his forehead against hers to be able to enjoy the moment of love between them.

"Daniel ... you are alive. But how ... I'm so happy about it, "it was Mary Magret who interrupted the engaged couple's moment with the son of her with a cry of joy, and joined the hug from Daniel and Regina with a wide grin.

"I don't think anyone wants to know exactly how it happened. The only important thing is that Janey and I have found each other again. And I'm already starting to come to terms with this world! " he grinned and looked at Regina  with a dreamy expression knowing that all would went well now.

Emma and Mary Magret where in Storybrooke again, Henry was alright, Cora was in the Enchanted Forest and he was with Regina again.

What could possibly go wrong?