The breakfast date

"Daddy where is' Gina? Why didn't she come with you? Doesn't she like me?" Roland asked Robin as soon as they had entered Regina's house and the door shut itself behind them. 

Roland finally had a father again and even a brother, but also a wonderful, wonderful mother.

 The last thing Robin wanted was that his little boy felt he was not loved by the woman who would be his mother from now on and who would set heaven and hell in motion for him for sure.

 "Roland ... I want you to listen to me very carefully ... Regina loves you very, very much ... please never let such thoughts go through your head again ok? You are loved" said Robin affectionately and went down on his knees to pick up his little son and carry him upstairs to greet Regina and show her that he and Roland were there now, as well as to check up on her condition, to make sure that everything was fine.

 "Janey ... My love ..." whispered the former thief in a mixture of Shock and Love when he saw how exhausted his girlfriend seemed to be who was dozing in bed and obviously had the company of her new southern friend Olivia, who was sitting on the edge of the mattress so that Regina didn't had to get up to talk to her.

 "Hey Robin ... Roland my little worrier ... is everything alright?" Regina asked immediately when she saw the uncertain face of her "son", who jut arrived with his father and sat up despite her obvious tiredness and her clearly visible exhaustion to be able to look worriedly into her son's eyes. 

"Roland ... talk to me honey. What are you worried about?" left lovingly her lips while she pressed a gentle kiss on her friend and soul mates lips and closed her eyes, but opened her arms for Roland and thus gave the little boy the courage to climb into her arms.

 " Do you love me?" It came immediately, almost cautiously, from the little boy's lips, who moved a little further away from her after his words and gave her an uncertain look. 

"Of course I love you. Very, very much my dear! You are my son! How could I not love you ..." the pretty dark-haired woman whispered incredibly in love and gave Roland a kiss on his hair trying to hold back her own tears of overwhelming, because of the boys question.

 " Really? I mean ... you didn't come to pick me up today "he stated, but snuggled up against Regina again as he now seemed to be calmed down.

" Oh honey...love... I wanted to come ... really ! I just don't feel very well at the moment!!! But it's a good thing believe me! " Regina said gently and held Roland close to him as he snuggled up against her again and closed his eyes almost calmly, while tears formed in her own eyes. 

"How can it be good, if you feel bad Gina?" He asked almost childishly because he did not understand what was good about it when the person felt bad about it. 

"Regina ... are you ... are you. .. "the Briton slowly understand what his girlfriend wanted to say to him and approached his girlfriend with all the love and admiration to finally sit down next to her on the edge of the bed and overwhelmed by her declaration of love to him before he exuberantly captured her perfect lips for a kiss. 

"Yes, I am pregnant! We're having a child ... Roland ... you're going to be a big brother! "Regina breathed gently as she put Robin's hand on her stomach her eyes again filled with tears of joy.

" Yayyy, I'm going to be a big brother "Roland said almost enthusiastically and grinned at both his father as well as his "Gina", enjoying how they now layed cuddled together in bed ....