the whole truth

"Robin, we are alone, the children are asleep ... could you please explain to me why I killed almost 2 people with fireballs today and caused a strong earthquake? "Regina dared to address the topic of the afternoon again in Italian, taking the look which she threw Robin to him only confirmed that she would definitely not accept a "No".

After Regina and Roberta moved in with them in agreement to stay like 2 different families for now, they had a very nice afternoon together (almost like a family) and now they where exhausted and tired from all the day and should probably get a good sleep but this question was still burning in her and she only would find peace when she would understand.

"Are you sure that you want the truth Signora di Mulini?" asked Robin in a cautious voice, because he did not know exactly how her past was and the last thing he had in mind was that Regina either believed that he was lying to her and was disappointed with him or worse, with herself.

"I thought we were already at" my love". Are we going back to Signora di Mulini now? "Regina dared to tease him and sat down on the unoccupied sofa before knocking next to her, giving him to understand without words that he'd better start with the truth now.

" Ok ... you have to know before I really start ... you didn't have a really easy childhood or adolescence. Your mother, Cora Mills, took care of this on her own. "Robin began, trying to remember what Regina had told him about her childhood and her mother.

Just... how do you tell someone about a part in his life when the person itself never really wanted to talk about it?

"That woman, Sindaca Cora Mills, is my mother?" Regina asked, almost surprised and confused, and her eyes digged into the dark blue Robin Locksley's.

"Yes, she is. You had a pretty ... rocky relationship with each other. "He continued and wanted to take her hands to calm her down a bit when he felt her nervousness rise, but stepped back at the last second as he remembered him was almost foreign to her at the moment.

"How rocky?" cut off her ice-cold question from the detailed ending of the sentence and made it clear to him with a single glance that she would choose the short version rather than the boring long one.

"So rocky that we bearly spoke about it. I just know that she killed me ones, right in front of your eyes because she wanted you to accepted the marriage proposal of Snow White Father Leopold. The king. This marriage made you queen of the enchanted forest ... "Robin began slowly and realized with every sentence that slipped over his lips that Regina seemed to feel more and more uncomfortable.

" Enchanted Forest, Snow White's stepmother, king Leopold ... Robin if all what you say is true ... and I believe you are telling me the truth, because ... which options do I have instead of believing you after what happened to me in the afternoon ... so if It's real and we are all fairytale characters ... than why the hell am I a guest at your house and why are you still here? "she asked, her voice, suddenly cold when she realized why she had freaked out today.

Suddenly everything made sense.

The wave, the fireball, the earthquake ... she knew the book Snow White and could only assign herself, the description of the character, her behavior and the relationship to Snow White to one person: the evil queen.

" i am sorry?" asks Robin, as if he didn't knew what she was talking about but raised his torso a little bit as if he sensed that something wasn't ok at all for her.

"Are you dump or what? If we are all fairytale characters and I am married to King Leopold, Snow White is supposed to be my stepdaughter and I have dangerous magic in me ... than I am the evil queen ... I don't think that anyone want to be with a killer, doesn't matter which way. I can't even imagine the evil queen as a mother. So I ask you again ... Why the hell are you still here ... "she said slowly and in an almost subliminal angry voice, as if she wanted to scare him.

" Because Mrs. Regina Locksley. You are the best mother and the most sexist woman I have ever seen. When you feel, than with your whole sole, not only with your heart. Because if you care about people you love them with all your being. You really changed and I ... Robin Locksley (Hood) ... I am utterly and head over hills in love with you and would reather die as letting you face your fate as a true villan. As I told you years ago ... You where battered, missunderstood ... but never really evil ...! "Breathed the former thief, incredibly in love, towards his wife and gently grabbed her hand to hold it in his.

"You really mean it ..." came over her, her breathing shorte, while she looked up to him with emerging tears totally in awe in the blue, honest eyes which where shining in love.

"Every word my love" replied Robin in the same infatuation with the he had just taken Regina's hand and his blue eyes glittered with honesty and complete devotion.

"So ... I am indeed the evil queen, your wife, Regina Locksley and we have 3 children?" she asks almost in whisper and her eyes where shining from held back tears now. "yes" was all Robin said softly before he leaned slightly further to her and moved his lips closer and closer to hers.

Oh god he wanted this woman.

He didn't even have to deny it, since his body couldn't hide it anyway.

"when we were so much in love ... what was happening between us? How can it be that I came to Italy pregnant, completely on my own?" she asked interested and in her own way not even angry but curious what had separated them from each other in a swift move before he could possibly have kissed her.

"You can't remember it, but you are sterile ... you drank a potion that makes it impossible for you to have children, so you can prove to your mother that you will never bear a child. By a miracle you became pregnant 6 years ago .... and apparently Cora saw it as the only way for her grandchild to survive, to transport you into the non-magical world and she has won. Now she has a granddaughter ... "continued Robin and moved a little further away from Regina, since the fact that she accepted that she was his wife didn't make them lovers right away.

"That was the reason why she asked for Roberta right? Cavolo ..." the pretty woman swore to herself and closed her eyes for a short moment.

Strangely she felt a sudden calmness and even if her mind told her not to, she sank into the warm, broad torso of Robin, trusting him completely with everything of her.

Finally everything made sense and even when they are not really "safe" now, for now they where...

"Regina ... we are in this together ... and I can promise you that everything will work out fine." Robin started and wanted to continue with his hope speech as he realized that his wife fell asleep on his lap, feeling totally safe.

And in the moment this was all he could possible ask for.