The time of our lifes

"Hey Whitey ... Charming ... Emma ... over here" exclaimed Regina with enthusiasm when she was able to locate the 3 adults who had just entered the rabbit hutch and were apparently looking for her.

"Regina ..." replied the three nearly over polite and with synchrony  and hurried to get to the pretty black-haired woman and her fiancé, who were already holding a strong alcoholic drink in their hands, sipping slightly on it.

"Being sober does not count. You better hurry that you come to our level!" Regina exclaimed cheekily, before she broke out into a "completely Regina atypical" giggle, showing everyone near her how very drunk she already was.

"And you are already completely drunk my favorite Stepmother" Snow starting teasing her, taking the drink that was handed to her with a friendly "thank you".

"Russian water? Really Regina ... well ... now I am not surprised anymore!" Mary Magret noted dryly and tipped the glass down together with Emma and David in one gulp.

"Stepmother? You are not the same age, are you?" suddenly the new one in town, Olivia Scorpesce involved herself in the conversation and immediately attracted everyone's attention, which confronted with curious and at the same time very suspicious looks.

"That ... is a longer story. May I introduce Olivia Scorpesce. She arrived in town today and is still new here. Daniel and I took her with us so that she can meet people and has the chance to get to know all of you." The mayor explained in a friendly manner but looked sharply around to make it clear that she was expecting a friendly welcome and that she didn't wanted any prejudices or incantations against the new one and that she, like herself, did not even give her a chance to prove herself to them or to be a friend to them.

"Understand ... Regina .. a word?" Snow asked seriously and demanding at the same time, after she had observed the very pretty woman, whose straight, incredibly silky, shiny hair had patterned her to the middle and the feeling that the smile of the stranger was a bit too broad, the appearance a bit too conspicuously inconspicuous normal and the demeanor was a little too innocent.

"Always my favorite snowflake" slurred the pretty black-haired woman to her stepdaughter and hacked into her, so that a moment later she was leaving the pub with Snow and Emma.

" What?" she asked a little bit more sharply when they were completely alone and only earned a roll of the eyes from Emma and Mary Magret.

"Before you go all evil queen on us. Just hear us out for a moment ..."  Mary Margret started and her gaze almost pierced Regina, so that she finally stopped with a roll of her eyes and forced her alcohol-soaked brain to  pay her stepdaughter a minimum of attention.

At least to give her the chance to explain herself.

"Are you getting long in the tooth Regina?" Snow White broke out angrily more as a statement than a question, before Emma had even raised her voice and made no move to hide her displeasure forwards her stepmothers action in welcoming the new woman in town.

"Sorry," Regina chocked while she cleared her throat with a raised eyebrow and felt the anger slowly, very slowly creeping up inside her.

In fact, she was seconds away from twisting the neck of her beloved stepdaughter to silence her forever.

"No, I think you are just too blinded with love and happiness that you do not notice that your happy ending is being ruined in front of your nose AGAIN. Wake up Reg ..." Snow continued to shout at  the slightly taller woman and wasn't ashamed of her, or just wasn't impressed by the woman in front of her and clearly didn't want to show her the respect Regina deserved.