Crazy in love

"Finally home", Regina whispered slightly dirty in Daniel's ear while they stumbled over the doorstep with clasped hands and a slight moan left her lips as Daniel pressed her against the wall, now without shame and covered her body with his.

Finally alone ... with you," Daniel replied softly and kissed her more deeply and passionately, so that her moans collapsed with his in their mouths and stifled in the French kiss that became more and more violent, needy and appassionate.

Yes ... finally alone with you Daniel ..." she gasped freely against his lips and wrapped her arms even more around his neck to get closer to his body, already crawling for every connection possible.

Is that what you really want Regina? I don't want to push you to do anything, you will regret." he whispered in love and incredibly tenderly into her ear and wanted her to take the lead for everything that would follow.

"I want ... I want it so badly that it hurts! All afternoon since Olivia interrupted us." she confessed not less in love and resumed the deep toungle kiss they had just shared with full intensity, so that they stumbled towards the bedroom together, stopping at every wall on the way to share deep kisses in love.

"I love you ... more than my own poor life" Regina whispered in his ear and began to touch him all over.

In places where they had never touched each other before and this realization set both bodies on fire.

Stronger than ever before.

"I ..." Regina hitched  and breathed in and out deeply, before she more courageously pulled under his shirt and finally, sooner rather than later, hungrily lifted it over Daniel's head, and at the same moment pushed him onto the couch and it was her turn to cover his body with hers.

"Want you ..." she affirmed again with a smoky, deep, sexy voice and now also took off his pants and underpants, savoring it completely that he was naked, still not quite believing that she was really allowed to touch him.

That he belonged to her and all his exposed skin and the freedom of movement, as well as the trust that he had in her from the first moment when she woke him up with the kiss of true love and healed him with it.

With pleasure ..." was everything that was almost whispered, but just as excited and flew over his lips in a voice that was far too deep and smoky, knowing that his brain had switched to autopilot an eternity ago, so that his body was simply full of passion, lust and desire for his beautiful aged queen.

You're ending me Janey, you know that right? As sexy as you are ... that should be forbidden!" he groaned into her willing mouth as their tongues met again in a hot tongue duel, one hand in her short black hair that completed the appearance of the intelligent, single mother who was also mayor of the town, the other around her waist what it was officially made it impossible for Regina to move, whereby she had absolutely nothing against this circumstance ... she even seemed to enjoy it.

"To drive you completely crazy was my plan. And it seems, it works even better than I expected it! " she grinned dirty and let a released gasp escape her lips as the blue, elegant, short dress she had worn for the party, landed carelessly on the living room floor and Daniel had made it his task with his lips over her neck to hers Kissing her breasts where the bra lets him and apparently saw each of her sighs, moans and wheezes as an incentive to fire on the pleasure and lust in her even more with every second.

"Oh my god ... Oh my god .... Fuck Daniel .... yes" she groaned freely with closed eyes as he quickly removed the panties, let her fiancé penetrated into her without warning in a fast, hard and passionate rhythm, that left Regina breathless, defenseless and whimpering, as well as panting under him.

Everything that was happening just now seemed so incredibly unrealistic to her, as part of her still didn't want to believe that Daniel had risen from the damned dead, and certainly not that they were so close now.

"Oh ... mmm ... yes exactly ... here ..." she whimpered between gasps and moans and began to tremble all over as Daniel increased the pace and penetrated deeper into her, which resulted that he touched her sweet point with every trust of his cook and made it impossible for her to lie still.

"Hey ... Hey ... Love ..." Regina let herself be guided by the gentle, calming words of her fiancé and actually managed to take a few more or less calm breaths what the lust and the fire in her body increased at an incredible rate.

"Oh ... Daniel. oh Daniel!" came a few seconds later, almost screaming from her lips as what was definitely the best feeling in the world dominated her and her mind and control took over, so that she shivered and screamed under her lover in the hope that the exquisite strong feeling that had just taken over in her body never ended.

"Janey ... oh Janey ..." he groaned into her soft skin of her neck and wanted to pull himself out bevor he was able to cum in her, but was held back by her hands on his back so that he came all in her, which let them groan in pleasure once more.

"Regina are you..." he wanted to start but was immediately a bit too cold "yes completely! Daniel ... you have to know ... when I was married to the king, I took a potion that made me sterile .... "explained Regina and all the love and passion as well as the happiness that had just been in her eyes, had now disappeared and gave way to the pain and uncertainty that filled her completely.

"Daniel ... I understand that you really want to leave me now! I made my body fail  for a woman's duties! I am so sorry. For me there would be nothing more wonderful than having a child with you! A proof of our love "left Reginas lips almost ashamed and quietly while she loosened her arms around her boyfriend and expected him to wriggle out of her embrace and push her away.

"It doesn't matter! I have you! And I don't care that you can never give me a child as long as we are together and love each other, "he replied softly and incredibly in love, as soon as his fiancée had finished speaking and grinned as she wrapped her arms even closer around his upper body to enjoy the connection with her fiancé for a little longer. "

Besides, the whole thing has not only disadvantages ..." he breathed with a grin and stole another small but affectionate kiss from her lips that became more passionate and hungrier with every second and elicited a throaty laugh from Regina, so that she gave the kiss an oversized one Grin replied.

"Always in your own interest" she breathed with a grin and sighed as his lips began to wander down her neck again

" Trying never hurts does it?" he asks grinning against the skin of her breast ripping her bra off her torso violently just to continue his magic on his beautiful fiancée.