Part 1: arriving

Quick warning POV changes a lot.

Beomgyu

"Yes mother I'm going jeez"

Beomgyu slipped on his coat after saying his goodbyes to both his parents.

Gosh he was so happy to finally get away.
Don't get him wrong he hates school and having to go to boarding school! Sleeping in school! 24/7 school! Gosh!

Beomgyu was always knows to be extroverted and loud mouthed. He wasn't afraid to tell people he's a raging homosexual and loved dick. He didn't mind having roommates as long as he was the most annoying in the room of course. If anyone tries to fight with him he already knows that he will be winning.

Heading out of the house and seeing the bus already waiting for him he rolled his eyes and sloppily walked up to the bus. Confidently he headed down the aisle keeping his head up and making eye contact with a few people quickly finding a seat at the back of the bus and sitting down.

Soobin

"Oh honey see you when you get home okay?" His mother smiled warmly at him before giving him the twentieth hug of the hour.

Soobin awkwardly smiled back before facing his dad.

"Don't rush home too quickly" he smiled sarcastically opening the door for his son.

"Wow such a gentleman Thankyou for holding the door for me" soobin smiled back finding pleasure in seeing the smug smile wipe of his dads face.

He exited the house waving at his mother before the door slammed shut.

Soobin was actually 10 minutes early but he hated being late to events so he always made sure he was early therefore having no embarrassment.

Soobin was that guy who was always socially awkward and didn't know how to interact with humans. He was that guy who preferred the comfort of his own room alone than being at a party with loud mouthed extroverts who drink too much. He always dressed casually not extra therefore not drawing attention to himself. Just how he liked it.

He wasn't looking forward to roommates. He just hoped they all were like him and didn't want to communicate.

10 minutes passed and luckily it wasn't too cold outside so soobin felt more or less a decent temperature. He walked quickly to the bus making sure he wasn't keeping the driver waiting. He thanked him turning to the bus aisle and sitting somewhat at the front of the bus so he could avoid people's gaze as much as possible.

Taehyun

"See you later" taehyun whispered into his bedroom as he sat on the window ledge legs dangling to the ground.

He held his bag tightly as he jumped to the surface below his feet. With a groan he stretched his legs back to a standing position.

He looked back at his house before heading to the bus that would arrive at any moment.

Taehyun was a tricky guy to figure out. He was extroverted yet introverted, he was into books just as much as he was into sports, he practised magic tricks alone in his spare time just as much as hanging with friends.

He was the moody type and got pissed off easily. Not the type to deal with roommate drama.

Putting people in their place was something he often avoided unless he left it absolutely necessary or he was just way too mad.

As if on cue the bus stopped outside his house and he quickly rushed to the bus taking a seat a few rows from the back hoping the bus would set off quickly. Not regretting a single thing.