Part 6: bonding

Taehyun
Taehyun knew he woke up early in the morning but seeing Hueningkai awake before each day was a weird sight. He was curious about the boy. He was curious about everyone of his roommates they didn't know hardly anything about each other. Taehyun made a mental note to chat around.

"Morning huening" taehyun smiled as he walked passed him and headed to the bathroom.

Kai smiled back as he got dressed.

Soobin
His alarm blasted through the room at 7am. Soobin sat up and stretched this limbs before climbing down the ladder beside his bunk. He greeted the boys who were already awake and smiled at Yeonjun who was just now waking up.

"Ughh I hate mornings" Yeonjun moaned.

"Same here but come on time to get ready" soobin smiled as he headed to the bathroom.

Yeonjun
Climbing out of bed Yeonjun began stripping off his sleeping shirt and put in his uniform.

Taehyun headed out from the bathroom and pointed his finger. "So you're a guy today"

Yeonjun turned around and nodded. "Mhmm"

"Great means I won't accidentally get your pronouns wrong" taehyun smiled and carried on getting dressed.

"Did anyone wake beomgyu up yet?" Soobin yelled from the bathroom.

"ON IT" taehyun yelled back as he then climbed up to the top bunk and woke up the sleeping boy.

Beomgyu
"Ughh stop being so loud it's too early" beomgyu mumbled as he was stirred awake.

"The day you wake up on time must mean the end of the world" taehyun rolled his eyes as he climbed down leaving beomgyu to get dressed.

A week had passed now and they boys still hated this place, they didn't didn't know anything about each other and they got in trouble almost everyday.

They were all used to waking up beomgyu each morning as alarms clearly didn't wake him.

They had a routine and they had things they liked to do after school. Things weren't all bad.

-

Taehyun

Taehyun was always known for being smart he could always decipher things quickly and come up with reasonable explanation as well as ones no one else thought of.

Which is why having beomgyu in his class was a pain in the ass.

He would always butt in and make a stupid comment or question why taehyun thought that way. It annoyed the hell out of him.

"Taehyun-ah give me your work sheet"

Taehyun turned around to face beomgyu. "How come you always have a sarcastic remark but when it comes to actually learning you'd rather just copy from me?"

Beomgyu smiled. "Because...I'm your favourite hyung??"

Taehyun rolled his eyes as he passed him the work.

"Thanks gongjunim"

Taehyun's eyes widened as he quickly turned around blushing from cheek to cheek.

Beomgyu smirked to himself.

Soobin

Soobin had PE with Yeonjun which he found fun oddly enough. Soobin dislikes physical activity. But Yeonjun made the whole thing less boring.

They chatted and giggled away while running around on the field.

During a game of baseball soobin caught the ball but immediately dropped it after the impact.

"Ouchie" he shook his hand off as Yeonjun walked towards him.

Grabbing his had and rubbing his thumb over it.

Soobin looking up at him as he gazed down at his hand.

Yeonjun was so pretty.

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun looked up.

Soobin blushed a little before nodding. "mhmm just hurt a little from the speed of the ball" he chuckled.

Yeonjun smiled before lowing his head to kiss the palm of soobin's hand.

It tickled a little but felt sweet.

It made soobin's heart flutter a little.

"Now it's all better." Yeonjun smiled.

Soobin ginned. "Gamsahamnida"

-

Once night time drew close the boys got ready for bed.

Finishing up brushing his teeth lastly Yeonjun spat out his toothpaste and turned off the lights,climbing into bed.

"Goodnight" he yelled.

"Goodnight" the rest all simultaneously said.

The room silenced as sleep took over.

-

Taehyun

Awoken in the middle of the night to sounds of distress from beside him taehyun turned his head to see a fidgeting Hueningkai.

He was shaking violently moving away shrinking his body into a smaller ball.

Worry for the boys nightmare taehyun called out to him.

"Kai-ah" he whispered.

"Kai-ah" he whispered slightly louder.

With no luck taehyun slightly shook the boy while saying his name once again.

And to this Kai sprung up almost hitting his head on the top bunk.

Hueningkai

Awoken by a terrible nightmare Kai jolted up in bed luckily not hitting his head.

His loud and staggered breaths were fast paced as he looked around the room until his eyes landed on taehyun's.

Who was looking up and him in concern while being sat slightly up himself.

"Are you okay?" Taehyun whispered.

Kai slowly nodded his head. "J-just a n-nightmare"

"Okay do you need anything? Water?" Taehyun offered.

Kai shook his head. "I'm f-fine j-just go back to s-sleep" he smiled but clearly not meaning it.

He laid back down and faced away from taehyun while staring off into whatever was in-front of him.

Taehyun starred at the boys back before slowly laying back down still looking at him with confusion on his face. Until finally closing his eyes once again.

-

Hiii

I'm sorry for not updating in a while!! I suckkk

To make up for it I'll update again hopefully tomorrow once I get home from college :)

Thankyou for waiting I love you!!

Now to the story if you didn't look it up gongjunim means princess :p

What do you think Huenings nightmare was :(( I hope he's okay!

Until next time ❤️x