Part 12: drama

It had officially been 2 months since arrival and the group had formed a pretty good relationship with each other. They started to not hate the school as much as before, at least if they got in trouble it was together.

"Hey taehyun I don't understand this math question and you're hella brainy so like...help me!" Yeonjun moaned as he caught up to the boy in the hallway.

"Why don't you just pay attention in class I always have to do everyone's homework for them" taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on just h-

Yeonjun couldn't finish his sentence as his collar got yanked by someone.

"Hey! You could have choked me" Yeonjun frowned.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you" soobin smirked.

"Anyways you're welcome I'm pretty sure you didn't want to be the third wheel in that situation" soobin chuckled as he spun Yeonjun around to face taehyun who was currently kissing the face off beomgyu.

"What the fuck" Yeonjun turned back around. "How did they start making out so quickly I only just left"

Soobin giggled. "No idea, hey you wanna go grab a milkshake?"

"Hell yes I do" Yeonjun agreed happily.

The two skipped away from school and headed to the café across the street.

-

The two were seated by the window with their milkshakes.

"I still can't get over the fact you like mint chocolate" soobin pulled a disgusted face as he watched Yeonjun sip his drink.

"And this is why I like Hueningkai so much more" Yeonjun chuckled.

"Bitch" soobin widened his mouth in shock.

"I'm joking I'm joking...but at least he likes mint choco" Yeonjun took a sip from his drink once again.

"So what do you think of taegyu?" Soobin questioned.

"I dunno I mean I guess they're both just bored and horny but it's hella annoying to hear at night while I'm sat in bed all alone" Yeonjun chuckled.

"Awh you can always come and cuddle with me" soobin smiled.

"How about you climb into my bed instead sounds easier" Yeonjun blushed then took another sip.

Soobin also blushed.

"Do you think they actually like each other?" Yeonjun looked up.

"Oh Umm I don't know but I think taehyun kinda likes Kai. He keeps being strangely nice to him" Soobin's grip on his drink got tighter.

Yeonjun looked down at it. "D-do you like Kai?"

"What! Umm I- n-no what I just feel like I need to protect him Yanno he's just so small and cute" soobin stuttered.

"Mhmm. It's okay to like someone you know" Yeonjun smiled.

"Relationships and me never end well" soobin chuckled. "One time I dated a girl and she left me after I flirted a little with this trans guys."

"Damn. I mean guys are way hotter" Yeonjun chuckled

"Right!" Soobin laughed along too.

The two stayed in the cafe for another hour laughing and joking away before they decided to walk back to the dorms.

-

"you just don't have any respect for anyone do you!" Kai's voice was heard when Yeonjun and soobin entered the dorm together.