Part 20: scars

It was a bright Thursday afternoon and third period was currently taking place. The roommates each studying different subjects.

Yeonjun was currently feeling extra girly today and not quite enjoying the company of 20 males in the room.

"Hey Yeonjun? Want some pretty panties to go under that skirt?" A member of the class chuckled.

Yeonjun rolled her eyes back at the disgusting creature. "Is that what gets you straight people off hm?"

The other looked taken aback by the response but being the cocky child he was he didn't back down. "Not when a freak like you is wearing it. You're a boy for Christ sake act like it"

Yeonjun smiled tightly at the boy, not letting any hideous words get to her.

"You think I haven't heard all this before? Even from my parents? You're going to have to try better than that degenerate. I don't have to explain myself to you"

And with that Yeonjun turned around and ignored whenever else he had to say.

-

Soobin was settled into math class and with the look of confusion on his face he didn't know what he was doing.

"God I hate math!" He whispered yelled to himself.

"I here that" a student sat behind him spoke up.

Soobin turned around to be faced with a blond male with the cutest freckles on his face and his voice was littered with an Australian accent.

"We literally have calculators for a reason why won't they let me use it" soobin rolled his eyes.

"I don't think we've met before. I'm Felix" the boy smiled.

"Soobin. So do you have the answer to 25?"

The pair chatted away throughout the rest of the lesson.

Soobin thinks he found a new friend.

-

Taehyun was too smart for school.

He hated having to sit in class and wait for these stupid kids to get the answer correct.

The amount of people who had asked him for answers in the past 10 minutes was unbelievable.

He'd managed to get kicked out of class 10 times in the past 3 weeks so he decided to let it slide and not make a sarcastic comment about the intelligence level of a student.

He thinks that's what draws him closer to soobin. Other than maths soobin was pretty brainy and it helped for conversation. With beomgyu they just spoke about snacks and sex.

Thinking about his roommates taehyun spent the rest of class in a daydream.

-

Beomgyu was making paper airplanes in the back of class.

History had bored him to the max and he had to occupy his mind somehow before he passed out.

After multiple complaints from students that he's hit them with the airplane and the teacher telling him to stop making and throwing them I think he's finally had enough.

"CHOI BEOMGYU OUT OF MY CLASS NOW!"

holding in a chuckle from being yelled at beomgyu climbed out of his seat, picked up his bag and made his way out of class.

Happy with the result of getting out of history class he strolled the halls.

He could have sworn he heard cries and hiccups from somewhere.