Part 2: roommates

Hueningkai

They all headed up to their assigned room after being told where it was. Hueningkai still kept his head down even though he could tell no one wanted to speak. The atmosphere was awkward and he could tell that each of them had a different type of personality...huening hoped they would get along though. He hated fights.

Soobin

The corridors were wide yet they each walked single file. Soobin kept his eyes on his destination not wanting to making accidental eye contact with anyone that was the worst.

They reached their bedroom and soobin took the key from his hand and gripped it hard. Slipping it through the keyhole and twisting it with a click the door was unlocked. Soobin headed in first since he unlocked it and was already in-front of the door. Beomgyu came racing in next and jumped on a bed. Yeonjun leaned on a wall beside the door, taehyun stood next to him observing the room, Hueningkai gently sat down on a bed across the room from beomgyu and soobin stayed in his place at the door.

Beomgyu

Silence consumed the room as soon as the door closed as you could no longer hear the chatter of other students in the hallway. No one looked at each other except for beomgyu who was taking a glimpse at his new roommates that he would be spending the next year or so with.

After around 5 minutes of silence beomgyu couldn't take it any longer he jumped up from the bed and became the first one to speak.

"Alright I'm not sitting in silence forever we ain't in class yet. So my names beomgyu I'm 18 and I'm a raging homosexual thought you should all know that so if you feel uncomfortable feel free to go ask the office to change rooms but I do have to say I won't be bumming you in the night okay" he smiled and sat back down.

All 4 boys looked over at him before the room became silent once again and Hueningkai's head dropped back to face his knees.

Yeonjun

After the silence consumed them again Yeonjun sighed and decided he would go next. Beomgyu was right they can't just not communicate with each other after all they were going to spend a lot of time together from now on.

"Okay, I'm Yeonjun I'm 19 and I'm genderfluid, i have girl days I have boy days I have days where I feel like neither so if that day comes refer to me as they. Yes it's acceptable for you to forget my pronouns but if you do just apologise I know people can forget it's okay. I tend to dress more feminine on girl days so you will probably be able to tell which gender I am. If one day you don't know just simply ask me and I will inform you. Got it? Okay" Yeonjun explained then leaned back on the wall signaling to everyone clearly they were done with talking.

They all nodded their head before it was time for the next person to speak up.

Taehyun

"Okay okay I'll go next. Im taehyun I'm 18 and my life is boring as fuck I have nothing further to add Thankyou" he smiled and gestures to soobin to speak next.

All eyes except Kai's were on soobin now.

Soobin

Soobin swallowed harshly as all moisture seemed to have escaped him his mouth. okay soobin speak dont embarrass yourself now.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "Um well I'm soobin. I'm 19 umm I'm very socially awkward as you can tell and Um I prefer to not draw attention to myself... moving on" soobin gave an awkward smile and gestured to the boy sat on the bed with his head to the floor.

Hueningkai

After hearing throats clearing Kai lifted his head up to see all eyes on him. His face turned a shade a pink.

"Well aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hey maybe they're just shy" soobin butted in.

"Um well I'm Hueningkai..i-I'm 17 you guys can c-call me Kai if it's easier I don't mind. Um I'd rather just get this year over with so I can go b-back home to my m-mum"  he then proceeded to put his head back down avoiding all their stares.

"Awh a mammas boy" taehyun awed.

"Stop teasing" beomgyu threw a pillow in taehyun's direction.

"Why you little" taehyun picked up the pillow and climbed on top of beomgyu and they began to wrestle.

"Well at least someone's getting along well" Yeonjun laughed.

And the rest nodded in agreement.

—————

Hi hi hi

I'm not sure what to say here so hope you're doing well have a nice day :)

I started face to face college again yesterday after being online since Christmas :)

Until next time ❤️x